All these shitty little clubs on the verge of extinction

If a club goes bust another one will replace it. Those same supporters can start at the bottom and rise through the ranks to their natural position (enjoying themselves in the process).

I hate the sentimentality in football. If you go bust it’s because you’re unsustainable at the level you were at with your support and structure.
You'd think they'd acquire a little bit of humility though.

Nobody came to our rescue, the only solidarity came from within.
History of poor ownership and some of your comments on here were first class when old SOT was broken and trust me I was.

I can only compare our issues to Blackpool we never wanted our scum bag owner, we were sold down the River. Has left us in a terrible mess.
Above all I thought we were gone.

Voted the worst club for fan engagement and the one of the most stressful to support. Excellent progress being made and our crowds have improved no end, another 8,400 today. Best in league two.
Nothing to do with being unsustainable, the parasite kept us alive to line his pockets, he gave up on us over a year ago and the bastard and his mates are even now putting in claims to take money. Our debt is ours but this club is once again together and pointing in the right direction.

It will take me in the end, have always said that.

Their fans go round with the begging bowl asking for solidarity etc. As soon as they're back on their feet they're calling us all the peados under the sun. Fuck them, let them all go bust.
What do you want them to do? Lick your arse all game or something? Some of the chants are stupid and immature, but apparently some of our support have started calling Wyke a peado, so there’s an element of irony and hypocrisy in your post tbh

I hate the sentimentality in football. If you go bust it’s because you’re unsustainable at the level you were at with your support and structure.

Generally its nothing to do with being unsustainable at a particular level, because a few thousand through the gate, sponsorship and TV money will see a club cutting it's cloth accordingly surviving. It's often when the people running those clubs ambition stretch beyond what they can afford or their ability to run the clubs or even as simply as a relegation and a downturn in form that can't be arrested. We might well have been one of those under Short, as Bolton nearly were and clearly both clubs supports levels would be PL or Championship.

If a club goes bust another one will replace it. Those same supporters can start at the bottom and rise through the ranks to their natural position (enjoying themselves in the process).

I guess the argument is that it's not the fans' fault if their club has been horrendously run.

Was it the same people asking for solidarity that were singing mean songs today?
Out of the 2k hard core fanbase today they sounded fairly vocal...
What do you want them to do? Lick your arse all game or something? Some of the chants are stupid and immature, but apparently some of our support have started calling Wyke a peado, so there’s an element of irony and hypocrisy in your post tbh
Ive never heard the Wyke is a peado chant before. I know plenty of our league 1 rivals use the Adam Johnson case as a stick to beat us with. I just find it disappointing when the likes of Bolton fans do it.

Last edited:
Out of the 2k hard core fanbase today they sounded fairly vocal...

Ive never heard the Wyke is a peado chant before. I know plenty of our league 1 rivals use the Adam Johnson case as a stick to beat us with. I just find it disappointing when the likes of Bolton fans do it.
Seems to be creeping in amongst the young and immature of our fan base the last few games. Heard it on the bridge over and others reported in another thread it being sung in the south stand by some. Very sad as i think it’s awful to suggest things like that

Back