All the unfit people/fatties on here so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being really fit i had sorted my bird out between 11pm last night and 4am this morning......."pounded the pavements" as you said (actually through parkland.....with birds, squirrels, etc) then went back and sorted her out again afterwards. How did your bird react to your fat body, stinky breath (a by-product of lethargy) and lack of stamina........send her round and i'll shag her properly for you.

There's the first. Better put another worm on the hook.......

Aye, you are. It's interesting that you enjoy it so much.

If I got a ban how come I picked up your PM within hours of the thread being pulled?

My PM asking why you were inciting hatred and posting about an age old subject was before the thread got pulled and before your ban.

Night homey x

My PM asking why you were inciting hatred and posting about an age old subject was before the thread got pulled and before your ban.

Night homey x

I didn't pick it up until after the thread was pulled. Must have gotten into my account somehow. You didn't ask anything either like. You told me your mate was going to come round and give me a knock. Did he miss his flight because he never turned up in Germany...

Night sweetheart.

2 litre, AB22 Easy Tiger, andy m, Barnacle Boy, Barry Siddall, Booey, Boot Cleaner, Carrville Mackem, Cee Jay, chriswallace85, Dexter, Flavonoids, Harry Angstrom, Hauser's-Helmet, Jon Snow, kamaras-tash, knarfw, Liverpool Beachball, Lloydy, lucky knickers, monkeytassle, myleftfoot1978, niknak_123, Paddy O'Dors, Peaknutt, percy, pokerjace, Pot Noodle, PTR, r@mside, RestlessNatives, Roid, rokerman, SedgefieldMackem, Spug, Waffles, West Stand, Whitburn Mackem

Proud to be in that camp like. :)

Where did you get that list from you daft nacker?

Monkeytassle is a rugby player. :lol:

I should be on mind

I didn't pick it up until after the thread was pulled. Must have gotten into my account somehow. You didn't ask anything either like. You told me your mate was going to come round and give me a knock. Did he miss his flight because he never turned up in Germany...

Night sweetheart.

:lol::lol::lol: funny as fuck. sorry mate I ignore him completely and lead him round the threads, hence he turned up here, he is one dullard trust me.

2 litre, AB22 Easy Tiger, andy m, Barnacle Boy, Barry Siddall, Booey, Boot Cleaner, Carrville Mackem, Cee Jay, chriswallace85, Dexter, Flavonoids, Harry Angstrom, Hauser's-Helmet, Jon Snow, kamaras-tash, knarfw, Liverpool Beachball, Lloydy, lucky knickers, monkeytassle, myleftfoot1978, niknak_123, Paddy O'Dors, Peaknutt, percy, pokerjace, Pot Noodle, PTR, r@mside, RestlessNatives, Roid, rokerman, SedgefieldMackem, Spug, Waffles, West Stand, Whitburn Mackem

Not even a mention - after the fukin effort I put in!

Great day today with a fat dullard in tow, oh happy days , and tell the OB to knock after 10am please :lol::lol:

Carrville mackem is a runner man he runs same sort of pace as me so he shouldn't be on the list

I only voted yes because i need to lose some weight off me cock. the lasses keep telling me its really fat and im beginning to get self conscious about it

I was almost offended when I opened this thread for a moment there :)

I do spend an enornous amount of time sat on my derriere but keep myself in good nick. Ta. And cheers charmless for the reminder ;-_

I'm currently in training to win the tour de france

Cheeky cunt. I'm a fine figure of a bloke for 50 and still exercise regularly.

I am not in favour of bloaters.:lol:

Vote no to the fitness forum lads, what the fuck has the world come to when there is to be a Sub Forum on fitness!!!

They will be asking for a Shoe & Man Bag Sub-Forum next.

Vote NO HERE

Nowt to be proud of.......

There's no better feeling than being fit enough to get out on a beautiful morning like today and run for a few miles.

Fat people change your ways........forgo the kebabs and Greggs pasties and embrace a healthy way of life.

If running is so enjoyable , why do most joggers I see look so miserable:?::)

I enjoyed getting up this morning and walking the 3 K's to my physio apointment;)
Agravated an old shoulder injury , fishing for 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back