All the unfit people/fatties on here so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy O'Dors

Striker
2 litre, AB22 Easy Tiger, andy m, Barnacle Boy, Barry Siddall, Booey, Boot Cleaner, Carrville Mackem, Cee Jay, chriswallace85, Dexter, Flavonoids, Harry Angstrom, Hauser's-Helmet, Jon Snow, kamaras-tash, knarfw, Liverpool Beachball, Lloydy, lucky knickers, monkeytassle, myleftfoot1978, niknak_123, Paddy O'Dors, Peaknutt, percy, pokerjace, Pot Noodle, PTR, r@mside, RestlessNatives, Roid, rokerman, SedgefieldMackem, Spug, Waffles, West Stand, Whitburn Mackem

Proud to be in that camp like. :)

2 litre, AB22 Easy Tiger, andy m, Barnacle Boy, Barry Siddall, Booey, Boot Cleaner, Carrville Mackem, Cee Jay, chriswallace85, Dexter, Flavonoids, Harry Angstrom, Hauser's-Helmet, Jon Snow, kamaras-tash, knarfw, Liverpool Beachball, Lloydy, lucky knickers, monkeytassle, myleftfoot1978, niknak_123, Paddy O'Dors, Peaknutt, percy, pokerjace, Pot Noodle, PTR, r@mside, RestlessNatives, Roid, rokerman, SedgefieldMackem, Spug, Waffles, West Stand, Whitburn Mackem

Proud to be in that camp like. :)

That lad is an adonis

One foot in for me....I could do with losing a stone and a bit, but then I ran 10 miles yesterday so suppose have a little bit of basic fitness about me.

unfit but not fat. last time i played 5 a side i threw up after 15 mins :oops:

my solution is not to put myself through that anymore. im happier, as are my teammates.

What a pile of cack that sub forum will be.

Yes I could possibly do with losing a stone but I am never ever, ill. Long live the "do want you want" lifestyle.

Nowt to be proud of.......

There's no better feeling than being fit enough to get out on a beautiful morning like today and run for a few miles.

Fat people change your ways........forgo the kebabs and Greggs pasties and embrace a healthy way of life.

Dont talk about fatties, I am sure there is a poster on here who will threaten to send the Police around if you mention fat people, forgot his name though :lol:

:lol:

Took me f***ing ages to click onto what he meant. He kept saying "OB is going to give you a knock."

I wanted to know who this OB character was and why he wanted to give me a knock...

There's no better feeling than being fit enough to get out on a beautiful morning like today and run for a few miles.

Fat people change your ways........forgo the kebabs and Greggs pasties and embrace a healthy way of life.

Take no notice of this fool. While he was pounding the streets at 7am I was pounding some blonde from Fareham. Who's the f***ing loser?

Agreed use to love going for a 6/7 miler every evening especially when it's warm a proper work out. At the moment the gym is a reet f***ing chore but has to be done.

Just munched 3 bags of beefy monster munch. feel a bit sick now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back