All the Best Lads and Lasses

Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone on here the very best. It’s clearly a difficult time, a very strange and scary and unprecedented time for us all.

I hope you and your loved ones are alright, I hope your health and wealth remains strong throughout.

Credit to @yamar1 for showing me the error of my ways somewhat tonight, but it’s the right thing to do now I reckon to get this message across.

We’ve all got opinions on this virus and the response to it, some argue it better than others but ultimately, I don’t really take this place too seriously. I’m sure some won’t believe that ;), but I’ve had some great laughs on here over the years and they’ve probably escalated rapidly this last fortnight. I’m usually walking around smiling at the posts and responses I make and get, I don’t really take offence at anything anyone says because let’s be honest, it’s all just an imaginary world of pixels and alter egos!

If you all knew me outside of here you’d probably like me ;)

To be frank, this place will probably keep most of us sane over the weeks of the current lockdown aswell. So I look forward to more of the same!

Take care and stay safe marras.

Thought this was going to be an over and out type of thing but thank fuck it isn’t mate. Life’s hard enough now without goodbyes even from lads I’ve never met.

Saying that next time we’re up at CLS whenever the fuck that may be me and you are having a beer

Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone on here the very best. It’s clearly a difficult time, a very strange and scary and unprecedented time for us all.

I hope you and your loved ones are alright, I hope your health and wealth remains strong throughout.

Credit to @yamar1 for showing me the error of my ways somewhat tonight, but it’s the right thing to do now I reckon to get this message across.

We’ve all got opinions on this virus and the response to it, some argue it better than others but ultimately, I don’t really take this place too seriously. I’m sure some won’t believe that ;), but I’ve had some great laughs on here over the years and they’ve probably escalated rapidly this last fortnight. I’m usually walking around smiling at the posts and responses I make and get, I don’t really take offence at anything anyone says because let’s be honest, it’s all just an imaginary world of pixels and alter egos!

If you all knew me outside of here you’d probably like me ;)

To be frank, this place will probably keep most of us sane over the weeks of the current lockdown aswell. So I look forward to more of the same!

Take care and stay safe marras.
Cracking post. Hopefully people can take a step back from the political side of the outbreak till we at least kick its ass. Then we can get back to the daily political squabbling on here.

Remember lads and lasses. We are all red and whites at the end of the day, we are fighting the biggest fight to life most of us have ever known and will ever see. Be kind people.

I'm done in with all this, was halfway through a bloody mortgage application to have it paused by a global pandemic :p still got to fight on.

Poster constantly calling others posters out and demanding they front up wishes us all the best.

:lol:

Back