All or nothing - arteta

OneSafc

Central Defender
3 episodes in, really interesting to see how he man manages with his back room team ... The players physical and mental states are looked after in equal measure, it's hard not to like him from what I've seen so far, certainly wears his heart on his sleeve and tries to engender a team spirit.

Looking forward to seeing how he deals with the fallout with aubameyang in the following episodes

3 episodes in, really interesting to see how he man manages with his back room team ... The players physical and mental states are looked after in equal measure, it's hard not to like him from what I've seen so far, certainly wears his heart on his sleeve and tries to engender a team spirit.

Looking forward to seeing how he deals with the fallout with aubameyang in the following episodes
Good stuff. Not got around to this yet

There’s just too much going on to watch everything

Yep I've just started watching it as well. Have to agree, hard not to like him and it looks like the players want to play for him. Just finished the North London derby episode. Great craic in the dressing room and it's nice to see the respect shown to all the backroom staff like the photographer guy. :lol:

Back