ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear, :D

This isn’t turning out the way they expected is it? I can’t see the Saudis wasting too much time and cash when they realise buying Newcastle has resulted in them trying to wash their filthy reputations in rancid festering shit. :D
It looks like MBS could be heading for considerable buyer’s remorse if every team they play crack out a banner, chant or spectacle reminding the world what he and KSA get away with.

I wonder why they bought NUFC. Maybe to make a profit, perhaps because Abu Dhabi indirectly own Man City and MBS wanted some reflected glory too.

After a couple of years of Mag showboating and non stop callbacks to murder, beheading and corruption they might be tempted to pack up their tea towels and sell back to Mike at a heavy discount

It looks like MBS could be heading for considerable buyer’s remorse if every team they play crack out a banner, chant or spectacle reminding the world what he and KSA get away with.

I wonder why they bought NUFC. Maybe to make a profit, perhaps because Abu Dhabi indirectly own Man City and MBS wanted some reflected glory too.

After a couple of years of Mag showboating and non stop callbacks to murder, beheading and corruption they might be tempted to pack up their tea towels and sell back to Mike at a heavy discount
They'll have thought it would die down and other clubs would welcome them with open arms. MBS is likely used to being welcomed everywhere he goes (eg the Queen and Politicians) and the way the Mags have pushed for this and welcomed them with open arms they've probably underestimated the reaction. I'm hoping that if every week their murdering ways are highlighted at every ground, including the shit tip with the van etc, they'll see it as doing more harm to their attempt to sportswash football than good and will fuck off.

Not to mention the mags have gone on like total knackers.

Disappointing that the Football Supporters Association (FSA) has still had little to say on NUFC’s takeover, which is quite amazing for an organisation that normally champions supporters rights and hot political topics that affect the game in this country.

It’s nothing personal, but their Chief Executive is Kevin Miles, a lifelong Mag supporter. Is the FSA’s lack of a real voice of opposition on this subject purely coincidental?
A big Sunderland supporter should know better too.

M
I emailed them not long after this went through. They directed me to a statement they’d made about it.
see what you think.

Not out of character for them mate.
Stopped reading that football supporters thing when they referenced Alan Shearer - that will be the impartial ex nufc legend who thinks they have been taken over by south africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back