ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread advances so fast I may have missed it, but did anyone ever figure out why Lee Charnley is still the only official director of Newcastle United Limited?

Or even if the delay is significant or normal?

This thread advances so fast I may have missed it, but did anyone ever figure out why Lee Charnley is still the only official director of Newcastle United Limited?

Or even if the delay is significant or normal?

Handing over process, he'll be gone within a month. It's typical in business.

The directors have already been named, only thing still to do is DOF & manager.

No further action from police on the Crystal Palace banner.

Pretty obvious really, any magistrate would laugh it out of court.

Shame really as the bad publicity, from the details of the regime, in a court case would have been entertaining.
Last week on here i posted that I hoped that Palace would show banner.I congratulate them for setting the standard ,now it’s up to Brighton to try and upset the Saudis again.
If all clubs keep it up the Saudis might realise that sport washing is not working and get rid of their 80 percent. Might be wishful thinking but stranger thinks have happened

Last week on here i posted that I hoped that Palace would show banner.I congratulate them for setting the standard ,now it’s up to Brighton to try and upset the Saudis again.
If all clubs keep it up the Saudis might realise that sport washing is not working and get rid of their 80 percent. Might be wishful thinking but stranger thinks have happened
We can only try mate. Doing f**k all isn't an option. It's what they want. They think we are so numb we will lose interest and it will all just go away, what with us being stupid oiks and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can only try mate. Doing f**k all isn't an option. It's what they want. They think we are so numb we will lose interest and it will all just go away, what with us being stupid oiks and all.

Palace's co owner speaks out against the Saudis and the Mags

Some of the press over here have quite strong views on it:

Oh dear, :D
The tip of the iceberg I reckon, I think most PL clubs hold the same views as him.

A good article here that mentions how this attempt at Sporrswashing may backfire

This isn’t turning out the way they expected is it? I can’t see the Saudis wasting too much time and cash when they realise buying Newcastle has resulted in them trying to wash their filthy reputations in rancid festering shit. :D

Last edited:
Relegation would be down to the mess Bruce and Ashley left the club in but wouldn’t be the end of the world , would just set the club back a year but ultimately with all that money it would only be a temporary blip and winning every week in the championship would be fun.

There's no way in the World a team will get relegated from the Premier League, then the very next season get relegated again 🤣 🤣🤣

Brilliant. They're not going to get an easy ride. All PL Clubs should be highlighting this. The murdering bastards won't like it being shown around the Globe every week. It's an Amnesty International PR dream 👏👏👏

Brighton games on TV as well I think. I can’t see the nice Brighton fans topping it like. They don’t seem controversial enough.

Some of the press over here have quite strong views on it:

Good articles them.
Che onwurah rightly lambasted.

My experiences in Saudi, and those with Newcastle, are my own,” he said. “I remain dumbfounded by open celebrations of a Saudi presence in a wonderful community that would never embrace Saudi values.”

I think we all are. The mags are mental.
however this is a bit hypocritical of him when his fellow palace owner deals with pif (blitzer/broadstone)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back