ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith the privately educated Sunderland schoolboy, whose shtick is being a gangster glamourising uber mag.

He just oozes morality, credibility and sincerity.
Yep. Likes to associate himself with, and glamourize through books he's written, underworld people [criminals] who intimidate, bully, threaten, physically harm or kill other people, making the lives of many an absolute misery-no wonder he embraces NUFC's new majority owners who make the Krays or the Sayers etc etc etc look like amateurs in the hoodlum game. Sad as.....

Thought you just wanted a team that tries 🙄

Wanting to be better than fighting relegation every season will be a start and see where it goes from there. The few years in the 90s and the few years under Robson were unusual high points for our club. But we are usually average/shit. Wanting to be better than that is fair enough imo.

He hasn't though. He had £2m to work with this summer because of FFP. Benitez is working under more constraints than he ever has in his career.
Constraints of what he can spend, not on where he can spend. This isn't a difficult distinction to understand man.

i wouldn’t touch Benitez again with a barge pole.
My bug bare with Benitez was how people always talked about him using new buzz words like he has this ‘vision’ or ‘masterplan’

was it his vision to help relegate us, fail miserably in early round of cups, go on winless runs at the start of the season or spunky millions on dross ?

he had his plus points undoubtedly but nobody will ever convince me he was lauded for his past reputation and not what he actually did at NUFC.
I know I’m in the minority of mags thinking that but to me it’s fact.

How does he get away with turning down a new contract there and pissing off to China on his 'football project'?

Wanting to be better than fighting relegation every season will be a start and see where it goes from there. The few years in the 90s and the few years under Robson were unusual high points for our club. But we are usually average/shit. Wanting to be better than that is fair enough imo.
I take it then as long as the atrocities to women/gays/children stay over there then it is perfectly ok for this regime to buy your team success ? You sacked Robson remember ? Given that what level of success is acceptable to mags ??

I'm not fishing at all.
As I said earlier there is uproar over the Saudi's ploughing millions into football and saying it shouldn't be allowed and it is morally reprehensible yet that's no problem with them ploughing millions into horseracing. The fact that people buy merchandise makes all the difference?
The owners have stallions in stud here which are making them millions of pounds. They're also selling horses at Tattersalls for millions of pounds, that again is OK so long as they don't sell a T-shirt?

Just interested in the argument. I am not closed off to your argument I just think the prominence of the deal and the Premier league make it different whereas the Horse Racing world is very small.

I take it then as long as the atrocities to women/gays/children stay over there then it is perfectly ok for this regime to buy your team success ? You sacked Robson remember ? Given that what level of success is acceptable to mags ??

Absolutely stupid to sack Robson, even worse replacing him with Souness. Shepherd at the time said 5th place is not good enough for Newcastle United. What an idiot.

So you now speak for great swathes of Sunderland supporters, you should be a politican not apologist for a mass muderer

I wouldn't for one, Di Canio was almost a bridge to far for me, & I don't recall him supporting

The kidnap of a political adverisies children
Chopping up a journalist like chopped liver
Financing terrorist groups who were fighting British Serviceman
Allowing gays to be hoyed off buildings because they loved the wrong person
Women to be hoyed in Jail for wanting to have basic freedoms
Using famine as a means to subjugate 5m people
I don't speak for them, but I'm not so stupid to think Sunderland fans would be any different to the majority of fanbases. You're not inherently classy, you've as many people who're an idiot, a bigot, indifferent or moral as the rest of us. You're not special, none of us are.

I don't speak for them, but I'm not so stupid to think Sunderland fans would be any different to the majority of fanbases. You're not inherently classy, you've as many people who're an idiot, a bigot, indifferent or moral as the rest of us. You're not special, none of us are.
Wear,wear, wearside ,wearside !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back