All NUFC and Sportswashing here (threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't say this (fight club rules) but the mod concerned can be extremely puritanical and strict - so I suggest you be on your best behaviour.

Mind, just as well it wasn't @McMackem as he'd have already merged this with tonight's match thread.

A carnal attraction to a humped beast?

I'm desperately trying not to repeat the phrase 'camel nonce'

Oh, bugger...
Ooooooo I'm tellin 👍

I shouldn't say this (fight club rules) but the mod concerned can be extremely puritanical and strict - so I suggest you be on your best behaviour.

Mind, just as well it wasn't @McMackem as he'd have already merged this with tonight's match thread.

Oh, bugger...
Why didn't you just say? :lol::lol::lol:

Basically true, but I'd see no need to merge it with the "Quality humour" thread.

I see a rake of posts complaining about Mag WUMS, we removed one last week, maybe this thread needs a weekly Mag sacrificial removal, like their owners do with goats?
I the one with most votes gets kicked off ,I like that idea 🤣

Basically true, but I'd see no need to merge it with the "Quality humour" thread.

I see a rake of posts complaining about Mag WUMS, we removed one last week, maybe this thread needs a weekly Mag sacrificial removal, like their owners do with goats?

Ooo, feisty words an Andy Stewart impersonator.

Still, good idea about the weekly sacrifice.

Perhaps we could set up a poll for the most deserving candidate.

Then you could merge it with the Ashes' thread.

Why didn't you just say? :lol::lol::lol:
I'm essentially very shy.

Last edited:

Oh, bugger...
Reported

Oh, bugger...
Camel jockey a slightly less rude version?

Your having a laugh surely........A mag so much farts on here and gets a warning/ban.....Whereas you can call a mag a c--t / t--t /w----r / camel f----r and nothing happens

And you've never wound anybody on here have you
Just so you know your place -

"French media reported the man, a former Royal Guard of Saudi Arabia, was arrested by authorities at Charles de Gaulle airport, near Paris, as he was about to board a flight to the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

Khashoggi, a US-based journalist and opinion writer, was killed and dismembered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey by a group of Saudi agents in October 2018."

You are complicit in the actions of your despotic owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know your place -

"French media reported the man, a former Royal Guard of Saudi Arabia, was arrested by authorities at Charles de Gaulle airport, near Paris, as he was about to board a flight to the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

Khashoggi, a US-based journalist and opinion writer, was killed and dismembered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey by a group of Saudi agents in October 2018."

You are complicit in the actions of your despotic owners.
Mags will be claiming “he was only in Istanbul to get a hair transplant.”

So, my standard response over the past week has been to end a post with the following -
"You are complicit in the actions of your despotic owners - so fuck off now"
now a moderator has removed the "fuck off now"

WTF for, i'm not calling him a fuckwit or any of themany other things that spring to mind. just telling hime to fuck off now as you any other moron that gives you the shits.

Are we now getting sports washed by puritans???????

So, my standard response over the past week has been to end a post with the following -
"You are complicit in the actions of your despotic owners - so fuck off now"
now a moderator has removed the "fuck off now"

WTF for, i'm not calling him a fuckwit or any of themany other things that spring to mind. just telling hime to fuck off now as you any other moron that gives you the shits.

Are we now getting sports washed by puritans???????
I always use feck. @Pancho is that acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back