Aliens

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny story about this. I was talking to a lad in the pub the other night. I've known him for years and he's been living in the USA for about 5 years but comes home every now and then to catch up with people. He's canny enough, doesn't say much etc. But he told this story which me and the lads didn't really believe, but I guess it's relevant here.
He reckons he was driving home from work late one night, about half 10. He gets home and his lass just starts going off it with him, but he doesn't have any idea what she's talking about. She asks where he's been and he tells her that he's been to work and he's just drove home, not seeing a problem. She says something along the lines of "do you think I'm an idiot?" and again sks where he's been. Again, he asks her what she's talking about. So at this point he started to get a headache and checked his phone, but then panicked because it wasn't 11pm, it was 3:30am. She's still kicking off at him and now he doesn't have a clue what's going on. He's stressed out, and he starts to feel sick so he runs upstairs and spews up.
He reckons he spewed up and there was a load of silver stuff in his sick, he shouts for his fuming girlfriend and now she starts to get worried. They've got no idea what's going on.
He said he was up all night and that he stayed off work the next day to go to the doctors and they didn't know what was wrong with him. He seemed fine. The doctor asked what he remembered from last night and he says he was driving, there was a big light that he naturally thought was a lamp-post and the next thing he knows is that he's home and his lass is having a go at him.
It's at this point I asked "so what do you think happened here then?" His faced turned a ghostly white and he says, "I think I was abducted by an alien."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back