Aliens hiding in saturns rings

Why would any Alien civilisation advanced enough to travel here, in person want to do anything to us.

Theres literally no need at all. So much resources out there it would be inefficient for them to even consider harming us.

Unless ofcourse they are religious nut jobs.

I've gone full circle on aliens and UFOs since I first started reading about it all back in the 90s. Went through a phase in the early 2000s where I would watch as much footage as I could and read up on websites about the latest theories etc. Looking back I think I was probably a tad obsessed. There is no proof that exists to Indicate extra terrestrials have or ever will come to earth...kind of ruins sci fi movies since I came to that conclusion if I'm honest

"
Norman Bergrun, a former engineer at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), has claimed that giant alien UFOs have spread all over Saturn’s rings.

“What I found out is, these things inhabit Saturn, that’s where I first discovered them, and they’re proliferating,” said Bergrun, who passed away in 2018.

In a 1986 book
titled Ringmakers of Saturn, Bergrun, who held top positions at NASA’s Ames Research Center, said that he first detected the presence of intelligent extraterrestrial beings on Saturn’s rings.
"

The words "has claimed" are doing some serious heavy lifting there. :lol:

"
Norman Bergrun, a former engineer at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), has claimed that giant alien UFOs have spread all over Saturn’s rings.

“What I found out is, these things inhabit Saturn, that’s where I first discovered them, and they’re proliferating,” said Bergrun, who passed away in 2018.

In a 1986 book
titled Ringmakers of Saturn, Bergrun, who held top positions at NASA’s Ames Research Center, said that he first detected the presence of intelligent extraterrestrial beings on Saturn’s rings.
"

The words "has claimed" are doing some serious heavy lifting there. :lol:

I am sure this is big piece of the plot for the Ben Bova book "Saturn" - long time since I read it. The rings are made up of Alien technology IIRC.

They should spend the money to research more on the unknown life form already here on earth. It might help reduce the chance of future Pandemics and save billions as well as tackle global poverty and bring clean water on tap to millions of people.

Love owt like this.

Who are they hiding from ? Are they waiting for Captain Kirk to pass away ?

I’ve just read a Sci-Fi trilogy where this was an early element of the plot. I won’t tell anyone where it ended up to avoid global panic

Expanse. I may be wrong but didn’t it start with finding something alien in the rings if Saturn?

I’ve now read up to book 8 of the Expanse series (book 9 is due in November) and I’ve just finished Series 4 of the Telly series.

They’re sufficiently different for the tv to surprise me a bit. Plus I’ve learnt to shut the fuck up about “what happened in the books” so Mrs Kaplan doesn’t hit me

IF THEY'RE HIDING ANYWHERE IT'LL BE IN THE OORT CLOUD. ON THE VERY EDGE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM AND 1.5 LIGHT YEARS DEEP

There's too many resources in the universe for any advanced species to bother wiping out another so we will be OK.

Aliens wouldn't even bother with planets man they'll be knocking about on Dyson spheres 15 trillion billion times larger than earth.

Think about it we terraform the moon and Mars then a few hundred/thousand years later when they're full up we send out a ship to the nearest system with a rocky planet and terraform that eventually given enough time we will be expanding so fast we can't terraform/colonise planets fast enough so would need to adapt I.e build our own planets or just slow our expansion down.

Last edited:
There's too many resources in the universe for any advanced species to bother wiping out another so we will be OK.

Aliens wouldn't even bother with planets man they'll be knocking about on Dyson spheres 15 trillion billion times larger than earth.

Think about it we terraform the moon and Mars then a few hundred/thousand years later when they're full up we send out a ship to the nearest system with a rocky planet and terraform that eventually given enough time we will be expanding so fast we can't terraform/colonise planets fast enough so would need to adapt I.e build our own planets.
I thought Stephen Hawkins was dead... Are you his brother...

Back