Aliens flying all owa

Just read a book on UFO's /UAP's in UK skies which was an interesting read.

The Rendlesham Forest incident if true was very strange. Nuclear warheads at a base and a UFO flying about in very close proximity and then lands this wasnt classed as a threat to the country's security.

Surely a number of senior US personel were telling lies or halucinating or something very strange happened.

Last edited:
This aired in the US last night. No real new info if you’re keeping up to date on the topic, but a great intro for the casual. FYI 60 minutes is a bit like our Panorama, rather than some hokey show on Breakfast tv or Channel 5. It shows it’s getting mainstream recognition & seen more as a ‘big deal’ now.
Just read a book on UFO's /UAP's in UK skies which was an interesting read.

The Rendlesham Forest incident if true was very strange. Nuclear warheads at a base and a UFO flying about in very close proximity and then lands this wasnt classed as a threat to the country's security.

Surely a number of senior US personel were telling lies or halucinating or something very strange happened.
Thing about this, is one of the witnesses came out years later & told everyone the ‘encounter’ left him with a huge binary code embedded in his memory that led to specific coordinates round the world. Why didn’t he admit this at the time?

Last edited:
This aired in the US last night. No real new info if you’re keeping up to date on the topic, but a great intro for the casual. FYI 60 minutes is a bit like our Panorama, rather than some hokey show on Breakfast tv or Channel 5. It shows it’s getting mainstream recognition & seen more as a ‘big deal’ now.

Thing about this, is one of the witnesses came out years later & told everyone the ‘encounter’ left him with a huge binary code embedded in his memory that led to specific coordinates round the world. Why didn’t he admit this at the time?
Was it John Burroughs(?)

The book Im reading is by MS Morgan who I believe was a senior police officer and has written the book on RAF reports / US base reports of sightings in the UK. He has looked at a number of cases as he would investigating a crime as a policeman and has forensically taken them apart.

There is another report that a US pilot went to intercept a UFO in a Lightning fighter aircraft over the North Sea and though the plane was recovered the body was never found. The UK plane went straight to the US and the incident was not investigated in the UK as would have been standard practice. A few similar stories that kind of dont add up.

Last edited:
Was it John Burroughs(?)

The book Im reading is by MS Morgan who I believe was a senior police officer and has written the book on RAF reports / US base reports of sightings in the UK. He has looked at a number of cases as he would investigating a crime as a policeman and has forensically taken them apart.

There is another report that a US pilot went to intercept a UFO in a Lightning fighter aircraft over the North Sea and though the plane was recovered the body was never found. The UK plane went straight to the US and the incident was not investigated in the UK as would have been standard practice. A few similar stories that kind of dont add up.
Interesting. I’ll have to dig out that book & have a read. Apart from Rendelsham incident & a few others, I’m not really up on UK sightings as with others round the world. This lass seems pretty convinced & doesn’t come across as a nutter or attention seeker.

Interesting. I’ll have to dig out that book & have a read. Apart from Rendelsham incident & a few others, I’m not really up on UK sightings as with others round the world. This lass seems pretty convinced & doesn’t come across as a nutter or attention seeker.
I've never seen that, amazing stuff. She is totally credible to me.

I posted a thread about all of this months ago. I've never ever believed any of this stuff until recently and I'm pretty convinced that there are things here that are not from this world.

I even had a couple of people pm me on here after that thread, decent posters who I haven't seen speak about anything like this before, and they have recalled stories of when they themselves have seen things they are convinced are UFOs or whatever you want to call them.

I think there are lots of people who don't want to say what they've seen because they feel they'll be ridiculed. I wish I'd seen something personally but sadly haven't :lol:

Doesn't stop me believing, after seeing so many credible people recall their experiences.

I think there are lots of people who don't want to say what they've seen because they feel they'll be ridiculed. I wish I'd seen something personally but sadly haven't :lol:
Agree with that. I’ve seen nowt interesting either but can’t believe we’re the only sentient beings in the universe.

Seems weird to me that ppl wouldn’t say anything in case they get teased. Like a bit of joshing is worse than sharing some ground-breaking info that could help explain the nature of life! Still, by taking the story to the masses, like the 60 minutes feature last night it should bring that stigma to an end.

I've never seen that, amazing stuff. She is totally credible to me.

I posted a thread about all of this months ago. I've never ever believed any of this stuff until recently and I'm pretty convinced that there are things here that are not from this world.

I even had a couple of people pm me on here after that thread, decent posters who I haven't seen speak about anything like this before, and they have recalled stories of when they themselves have seen things they are convinced are UFOs or whatever you want to call them.

Doesn't stop me believing, after seeing so many credible people recall their experiences.
Surely, given the amount of cameras we have around us, even on our own properties, in cars, plus mobile phones we carry around with amazing video/photo capability, somebody will get clear, undeniable footage of these craft? At the moment, it's just the same grainy shots that look like something, but at the same time don't really give too much away.

Agree with that. I’ve seen nowt interesting either but can’t believe we’re the only sentient beings in the universe.

Seems weird to me that ppl wouldn’t say anything in case they get teased. Like a bit of joshing is worse than sharing some ground-breaking info that could help explain the nature of life! Still, by taking the story to the masses, like the 60 minutes feature last night it should bring that stigma to an end.

Fair enough, I must admit I’ve seen UAP over Hendon dock, Hendon beach area on the 6th December 2018 5:47pm

Surely, given the amount of cameras we have around us, even on our own properties, in cars, plus mobile phones we carry around with amazing video/photo capability, somebody will get clear, undeniable footage of these craft? At the moment, it's just the same grainy shots that look like something, but at the same time don't really give too much away.
Yep. Agree. Problem is, most cameras that are close to hand are made primarily for close-up daylight use. Thank the popularity of selfie’s for that! Yer right tho... you’d expect something, somewhere that is as close to proof as ‘humanly’ possible. Then again, cgi is so compelling now, you’ll always get doubters.

This was my issue as well to be honest mate. But after seeing the tic tac footage and listening to David Fravor speak about it at length and 'debunk the debunkers' so to speak, and the wealth of testimony out there from credible sources, including governments of the world, I have to accept that there is something happening.

this is interesting footage here. Although it can’t be decided what is it, you can categorically rule out it being a bird or a drone on the basis of this footage

this is interesting footage here. Although it can’t be decided what is it, you can categorically rule out it being a bird or a drone on the basis of this footage
At one point it almost looks like a person just sat there, flying. As if they were driving an invisible car.

I'm not sure on it splitting in two though. I'm the beginning of the vid it looks like two objects flying very close together.

Back