Alien Life introducing themselves

Do people think this day is getting ever closer?

personally think something will happen in the next year or so
Nope, I think that the chemical reaction that caused life and the set of millions of very unlikely happenstances and reactions that resulted in where we are now are of such a miniscule, microscopic statistical unlikelihood that there is a good chance that this has only happened once and if not then the other occuramce will be so far away and for such a short span that the two will never meet in the entire lifetime of the universe.

Nope, I think that the chemical reaction that caused life and the set of millions of very unlikely happenstances and reactions that resulted in where we are now are of such a miniscule, microscopic statistical unlikelihood that there is a good chance that this has only happened once and if not then the other occuramce will be so far away and for such a short span that the two will never meet in the entire lifetime of the universe.
This with knobs on, and why, even if they were friendly, do we think we'd all get on when we know for a fact that the further away someone comes from, the more the suspicion and prejudice...Example: Soft Southern Bastards / Northern Twats, Sunderland / Newcastle and so on. So just magnify the problem by a few thousand percent, and there's one more reason nature decided it was going to be just us.

ps. There isn't a God either...well definately not in the Biblical sense.

Last edited:
Do people think this day is getting ever closer?

personally think something will happen in the next year or so

The only logical explanation to this conundrum is that we have already been discovered and until we reach a stage as a civilisation where morality reaches the same height of technological achievement they won’t allow us to join the United Federation of Planets.

The only logical explanation to this conundrum is that we have already been discovered and until we reach a stage as a civilisation where morality reaches the same height of technological achievement they won’t allow us to join the United Federation of Planets.
Do you mean the Federation of United Planets?
If so what have they ever done for us?

Do you mean the Federation of United Planets?
If so what have they ever done for us?
They've prevented intergalactic wars...the clue is in the name United Planets :eek: keep up will you :D
Boy, ain't that the brutal truth 👍

Last edited:
They may be here already...not from outer space, but inner space. Different dimensions would have different physics, so we may not be able to see them. Having different physical laws could enable them to intergrate with unsuspecting souls. There are a hundred savants on this planet, some born to it, and others that aquire the condition, mostly through head injuries, so maybe they keep the injured alive as it's a great way to have input and influence without arousing suspicion.

Only a theory...I have thousands :eek:

Yeah, from idiots and wishful thinkers :D

How many people can keep a secret? Answer is 1. It is estmated that a Government plot to destroy the Twin Towers would have taken a minimum of 5,000 people to execute. All those people keeping the same secret...get outa town 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the Twin Tower, the conspiracy wasn't that they would be blown up but that a terrorist attack would take place. George Bush's body language as he's sat infront of the class of kids is quite telling, "was it supposed to be this bad? oh shit, I must do something, not too fast though as that'll raise suspicion... wait a little"

Personally believe all the hologram stuff was put out there to throw people off the scent. As for the collapsing of the buildings and WTC 7, well there are all sorts of questions around that. For me the conspiracy was that they knew a terrorist attack would take place but allowed it as it would present them a crisis from which some would go on to make megabucks from. Perhaps they didn't expect it to be so bad or maybe every detail was already known.

On the Twin Tower, the conspiracy wasn't that they would be blown up but that a terrorist attack would take place. George Bush's body language as he's sat infront of the class of kids is quite telling, "was it supposed to be this bad? oh shit, I must do something, not too fast though as that'll raise suspicion... wait a little"

Personally believe all the hologram stuff was put out there to throw people off the scent. As for the collapsing of the buildings and WTC 7, well there are all sorts of questions around that. For me the conspiracy was that they knew a terrorist attack would take place but allowed it as it would present them a crisis from which some would go on to make megabucks from. Perhaps they didn't expect it to be so bad or maybe every detail was already known.
What made you think I'd be interested in your take on it?

Conspiracy theories: More boring than betting conversations :(

Last edited:
I never said they didn't marra ;)

It's the ones wanting others to tell people of their specific existence you should worry about. The more peaceful of them aren't bothered if they have books dedicated to them ;)

A Welshman using the word marra, my inner voice has you saying it as "merra" :lol:

It's the ones wanting others to tell people of their specific existence you should worry about. The more peaceful of them aren't bothered if they have books dedicated to them ;)

A Welshman using the word marra, my inner voice has you saying it as "merra" :lol:
I'm not Welsh, I don't worry, I live :D

No, I just think they will continue to travel thousands of light years across the vastness of space to have the occasional play around with a red necks bumhole.

Still though, what does the inner voice imitating a Welshman say for you? Merra or marra? I'm interested.

Then you are yet to experience the fear of God. Some day you will and then, only then... you will live.
The only fear I have is of being bored, so I'll pass on this one.

Back