Alexey Lesukov

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nathanrichSAFC

Future Mr Olympia?

If you dont know who he is, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKrZdpN7bVw[/ame] (18 years old)

This kid must have some good genetics

While I agree that he looks impressive and it is a tremendous achievement to look like that, I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to look like that.

I can remember some kid on bb.com recently posting up pictures and he was absolutely f***ing monsterous, I'm going to try and find the pictures. A lot of arseholes just hounded him about celltech but he was just an obscene size.

I can remember some kid on bb.com recently posting up pictures and he was absolutely f***ing monsterous, I'm going to try and find the pictures. A lot of arseholes just hounded him about celltech but he was just an obscene size.

The black and white photo? Striations all over the shop (albeit down to manipulation of contrast) Worrying size though.

Didn't place top 3 at the AC amateur last year I don't think.

The black and white photo? Striations all over the shop (albeit down to manipulation of contrast) Worrying size though.

Didn't place top 3 at the AC amateur last year I don't think.

Don't think so, one photo had a bit of his quad blurred out where I presume was some sort of injection mark/infection :lol:

If that's him at 23, I dread to think how big he'll be when he reaches his peak in about 10 years!! :eek:

What's to say that isn't his peak? Most bodybuilders don't hit it until their 30s, but then most don't start on the hardcore stuff straight off. He appeared to start on everything a pro would take at a very early age, unlike guys like Cutler and Warren who (I imagine) were on cycles but none of the other stuff.

Hmmm. Can't decide whether to believe he's 17.

Ridiculous size though.

He posted face pics aswell, didn't have reason to doubt him over them like.

If I was going to lie about something like that, I'd say that I was older so that claims of being natural were slightly more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back