Alexander - and others with the big "C" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bring bad news at Christmas time but our lovely son-in -law Warrant Officer Andrew "Fletch" Fletcher lost his battle with this horrible disease this afternoon. R.I.P. big lad.

Condolences to friends and family mate, sad news. Rip

Sorry to bring bad news at Christmas time but our lovely son-in -law Warrant Officer Andrew "Fletch" Fletcher lost his battle with this horrible disease this afternoon. R.I.P. big lad.

Awful news..R.I.P. Fletch.

To all those fighting this horrible disease this christmas,keep fighting!

You have my utmost respect.

Thanks lads. He was a great lad,despite being Welsh, and believe it or not, was a Sunderland supporter. Despite having his stomach removed he completed a triathalon for the Army. Loved him and am completely gutted, he was only 45.

Very sorry to hear this. RIP
People keep saying how unlucky I've been over the past few month. Things like this puts into perspective how lucky I've actually been.

Don't post much, but lurk, and know from lurking he has been brave, strong and exceeded what was expected, just awful that having put up the fight he has, it was Christmas Eve, x

Thanks lads. He was a great lad,despite being Welsh, and believe it or not, was a Sunderland supporter. Despite having his stomach removed he completed a triathalon for the Army. Loved him and am completely gutted, he was only 45.

My sincere sympathy for your loss, 45 is no age at all.RIP Fletch.

Don't post much, but lurk, and know from lurking he has been brave, strong and exceeded what was expected, just awful that having put up the fight he has, it was Christmas Eve, x

I appreciate that janey. He was brave and strong,as was my gorgeous daughter. Thanks again lads and lasses.
By the way, he was the one who bellowed at Kenwyne....."at least look as though you're f***ing trying!!" *in a Welsh accent*

Lost me Uncle to it 10 days ago the Xmas presents me Mam got him are still here :cry: Hate the C word more than anything

RIP to all that have lost their battle with this hideous disease :cry:

Last edited:
Just read the last couple of pages of this thread so apologies for being late with my contribution. So sad to hear about Fletch - hope that the great memories that he obviously left will be some comfort - my first wife lost her life to cancer at this time of year aged 34 and memories do (eventually) provide support. Also so disappointing to hear your news Alex - you've done it before and can do it again.

I'm still at the 'watchful waiting' stage with the lymphoma - as long as my blood levels stay good I won't need chemo.

Two month examination done today, everything "nice and clear". Looking forward to a bit more of a chilled christamas this year.

SU2C lads and lasses!

well done mate

so sorry to hear that

Rip fletch

horrible disease

At 13:00 my time, 12:00 yours, I will propose a toast to all those that have lost their lives, and to all those who are bravely battling against cancer.

I appreciate that janey. He was brave and strong,as was my gorgeous daughter. Thanks again lads and lasses.
By the way, he was the one who bellowed at Kenwyne....."at least look as though you're f***ing trying!!" *in a Welsh accent*

That result was for you Fletch son.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back