Alexa/Amazon music help

Got a Amazon music playlist but I’ve never been able to get it to play on my iPhone, every time I’ve tried its say i can only play on my echo device, googled it and im Non the wiser how to change it, can someone explain in simple terms to a simpleton how I can get it to play on my phone. 🤷‍♂️ Tia

Your problem is Apple want to rinse every single penny out of you themselves and won't play ball with any other company or any generic equipment. Buy a proper phone is my best advice.

Alternatively, do what they want to force you to do and buy Apple Music.

ah is that the problem?
Fuck em I’m not that bothered over it if there’s no way around it.
Ta for yer help

Wouldn't know but a quick Google brings up this:

Not sure if it's what you're after and agree with Mux that Apple are shit.
Im just a £3.99 a month fella for music, none of this prime stuff. Have tried what it said but still comes up with only able to play on echo device

Im just a £3.99 a month fella for music, none of this prime stuff. Have tried what it said but still comes up with only able to play on echo device

That might work, worth a shot for nowt.

I'd also be tempted to tell you to get Spotify. Then sync your Alexa's to that and just listen as you would on your phone using the Spotify app.

Ive no idea why amazon music wouldn't do that.

You are on the Amazon Music Unlimited Single Device plan. You are limited to one Echo device. Despite what the Fandroids will tell you, this is nothing to do with Apple and entirely down to your Amazon subscription. ;)

You are on the Amazon Music Unlimited Single Device plan. You are limited to one Echo device. Despite what the Fandroids will tell you, this is nothing to do with Apple and entirely down to your Amazon subscription. ;)
Great response. Shame on his taste in phones 🙄🤣

One device means one device playing at any one time... Not only one device can be used

Ok I feel invested in trying to help. What are you attempting to play the music from? Safari or an Amazon music app?

wifi, from the Amazon music app, just tells fuck to fuck off and use the echo
One device means one device playing at any one time... Not only one device can be used

Im not savvy enough to get two things playing at once so it’s deffo one at a time
From what I decipher it’s not compatible with this Amazon music stuff👍
Ta for the help

Last edited:

Im not savvy enough to get two things playing at once so it’s deffo one at a time
Ta for the help
Sometimes I will try and play from phone or another device and it says it's already playing.. asks if you want to override

One at a time yeah so sounds like it is Apple

Ta for the help
Have you downloaded tunes to the app/phone so you can play offline or are you just trying to stream?

One at a time yeah so sounds like it is Apple

Have you downloaded tunes to the app/phone so you can play offline or are you just trying to stream?
From what I can decipher it’s just the deal with Amazon not Apple, only playable on Alexa and firesticks. Not that fussed it was just something for the gym but would have been decent if it had worked

Back