Alerts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have all mine off, tbh couldn't give a shit who likes/tags etc , you have all yours on ? if so why??

Because I like to know when someone's responded to my posts so I can actually engage in constructive discussion, rather than creating hit-and-run threads of endless inanity. For example, if you were to reply to this post it would tell me, which would allow me to know exactly when I need to check this thread to call you a waterhead.

i have all mine off, tbh couldn't give a shit who likes/tags etc , you have all yours on ? if so why??
This sounds an idea. Have already had myself banned after retaliating to a flood of alerts one night.

Because I like to know when someone's responded to my posts so I can actually engage in constructive discussion, rather than creating hit-and-run threads of endless inanity. For example, if you were to reply to this post it would tell me, which would allow me to know exactly when I need to check this thread to call you a waterhead.
its a post i started, if anyone replies it will be the last poster , like i said my avatar is on other posts i have contributed to , if i want to look i will, if i dont well, meh:rolleyes:

This sounds an idea. Have already had myself banned after retaliating to a flood of alerts one night.

makes this board 100% better spug

its a post i started, if anyone replies it will be the last poster , like i said my avatar is on other posts i have contributed to , if i want to look i will, if i dont well, meh:rolleyes:

I'm not Spug. @Kiss Was Beautiful is apparantly.

It was arguing with him wot got me banned.

If I turn the alerts off will I think he's left me alone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Typical waterhead thought process, waterhead.

Hmmm sounds like you have a few issues on here, lad

Not the produce of a 'goalkeeper' more like a re reg hunchback.

What do you say to that you bandy-legged wanker.

Hmmm sounds like you have a few issues on here, lad

Not the produce of a 'goalkeeper' more like a re reg hunchback.

What do you say to that you bandy-legged wanker.
in English & i will reply :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not Spug. @Kiss Was Beautiful is apparantly.

It was arguing with him wot got me banned.

If I turn the alerts off will I think he's left me alone?

why worry about him man, better posters on here by far spug mate :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back