Aldi own v branded products

Viennese whirls from Aldi are far and I mean far better than those things made by Mr Kipling. I'm almost addicted to the whirl copies they are fantastic. Whereas Kipling's taste like cardboard in comparison.

I'm not a regular shopper, but when looking for something quick and healthy, I bought a pack of their ready-to-eat king prawns at lunchtime the other day and ate them as soon as I was back in the car. They were tasteless and half-frozen. Never again.

I then went back to work and ate two cream finger doughnuts with my coffee. They were dry as a bone. Nowhere near as good as Sainsbury's.

I got myself some Aldi Kit Kats at the weekend...and must say I actually preferred them to the real thing. Have many others found Aldi products they prefer to the branded equivalents?

The gf has started shopping there for a few bits. Aldi’s garlic dips are packaged identically to Dominos own brand and also taste identical.

Dominos cost £1.30p, Aldi’s cost £0.69p and must be made at the same factory.

The gf has started shopping there for a few bits. Aldi’s garlic dips are packaged identically to Dominos own brand and also taste identical.

Dominos cost £1.30p, Aldi’s cost £0.69p and must be made at the same factory.
Maybe, but these things aren't always so simple. Packaging can be from the same supplier, doesn't necessarily mean the contents are identical (even if they are made in the same factory). However I agree there will be a few examples out there, and maybe this is one.

Back