Aldi low calories chicken sag

Sounds cheap that unless you've got your own chickens. If you were using decent organic eggs they'd be coming out around 20p each even from Aldi. Lovely eggs mind. Add in a nice seeded loaf and I reckon you'll be looking around 50-60p. Still very cheap, tasty & healthy.

I see they're reporting bird flu again around Warwickshire, tends to bump up decent egg prices over time as they aren't allowed to describe the eggs as free range if they have to lock the hens in the barns.
Sounds like he 's on the bulk 15 in a packet eggs and cotton wool white sliced to me. Don't know how he dare :rolleyes::lol:

Sounds cheap that unless you've got your own chickens. If you were using decent organic eggs they'd be coming out around 20p each even from Aldi. Lovely eggs mind. Add in a nice seeded loaf and I reckon you'll be looking around 50-60p. Still very cheap, tasty & healthy.

I see they're reporting bird flu again around Warwickshire, tends to bump up decent egg prices over time as they aren't allowed to describe the eggs as free range if they have to lock the hens in the barns.

Eggs were neither free range nor organic. About £1.25 for 15

Some right fussy lasses on here mind it was a f***ing piss weak sag not an oily phal
Any Road sufficiently assured of quality, I have just got back and have bought the chicken masala and the sweet potatoe curry. Think I might go and eat one in the bath :lol:;)

I had a steak for breakfast.

Couldn't give a fuck lads.
Canny steak and eggs.
I often have a hot Vietnamese poh as well. Great nutritional balance, protein from beef, carbs from rice noodles, good broth for liquid and salt, vitamin c from chilli and lime.

Last edited:

Back