Aldi low calories chicken sag

Skandhaless

Striker
Just had it for brekky. Pretty good, you get enough, its under 400 cals and it's cheap ( forget how much but I'm tight and I bought it so there you go). Only draw back is its not very hot but a dab of naga pickle sorts it right out.
Recommended for Ruby loving, tight, fat bastards.

Had it two days ago. Decent in terms of calories x protein but a bit bland/watery.
Get a jar of Mr naga pickle marra, sorts that out. Is slightly watery like but it's cut the oil for nutrition purposes can't have it all but on balance it's a winner for a work micro lunch

I had 2 poached eggs on toast. My health app tells me its just under 200 cals. It probably works out costing about 25p. In comparison your curry is neither healthy nor cheap.

I had 2 poached eggs on toast. My health app tells me its just under 200 cals. It probably works out costing about 25p. In comparison your curry is neither healthy nor cheap.
Yeah I have that too sometimes (usually with a bit smoked salmon for taste) but it wouldn't have told me how the curry tastes.
The fact I ate it for breakfast is not material, you can eat it when you like...or not, suit yersel.

No naans and poppadoms?

f***ing animal
Two wraps left over in the fridge..

OP clearly doesn't give a fuck, I like that.

Not something i'd normally do like but what's wrong with curry for breakfast like?
Your average Indian would probably say not a lot. In fact my favourite breakfast is idli and sambal. Kind of a pressed ground rice pattie dressed with a thin curry sauce. Can get it from Asian supermarkets but I don't get to one much now since only cooking for two.

Sounds cheap that unless you've got your own chickens. If you were using decent organic eggs they'd be coming out around 20p each even from Aldi. Lovely eggs mind. Add in a nice seeded loaf and I reckon you'll be looking around 50-60p. Still very cheap, tasty & healthy.

I see they're reporting bird flu again around Warwickshire, tends to bump up decent egg prices over time as they aren't allowed to describe the eggs as free range if they have to lock the hens in the barns.

Back