Alcohol Free Beer

Had 6 bottles of Leffe 0% tonight, canny. Go down a lot quicker than the real stuff 🤪
Ive had this it tastes ok and the litle bottles are cute but i got a little whiff of excrement on first smelling it.

I still cant see the point mind and may as awell have a cuppa

Unless they have improved them in the last few years Becks is disgusting

Only started trying them in January so don’t know what they were like beforehand. The two I’ve mentioned are the only ones that taste anything like beer to me. The others are all too watery.

Saying that, Perlenbacher isn’t too bad

Only started trying them in January so don’t know what they were like beforehand. The two I’ve mentioned are the only ones that taste anything like beer to me. The others are all too watery.

Saying that, Perlenbacher isn’t too bad
IL give them another try I'm not meant to drink much with the meds I'm on anyway so if they are decent I may start getting them.

I don't get it.
I'd rather have coke or lemonade or orange, etc than stand/sit there drinking something that offers you zero end product of enjoyment.
That's just my thoughts, though.

I don't get it.
I'd rather have coke or lemonade or orange, etc than stand/sit there drinking something that offers you zero end product of enjoyment.
That's just my thoughts, though.

Found it worked as a good placebo at first because drinking was becoming a bit too habitual for me and I wanted a spell off it.

Now I’m 3 months in I’m coming round to this way of thinking. I still have a couple bottles while watching us but that’s more superstition than anything because we’re in good form :lol:

They all taste really weird to me, like off sugar puffs. The more i drank them the more i realized they taste naff all like the real thing to the degree where it's pointless having them. They can't replicate the taste at all.

Cos some people like the taste of lager? I find it quite refreshing on a hot day to finish work and have a bottle.
I like the taste of lager but only if there's an end product to it, which is a feel good factor of minor inebriation rather than just a thirst quencher, which I can get by drinking lemonade, etc.
It might be just me but the taste of lager isn't the best, like most alcoholic beverages, beer or lager wise. So basically I wouldn't go all out to drink one if there was no end product.

But like I said, that's just my thoughts and I appreciate people have their own which will differ massively, most likely.

I like the taste of lager but only if there's an end product to it, which is a feel good factor of minor inebriation rather than just a thirst quencher, which I can get by drinking lemonade, etc.
It might be just me but the taste of lager isn't the best, like most alcoholic beverages, beer or lager wise. So basically I wouldn't go all out to drink one if there was no end product.

But like I said, that's just my thoughts and I appreciate people have their own which will differ massively, most likely.
I've come round to thinking that the "end product" is weight gain and feeling like shit the next day. Not that I've packed in altogether ;)

Back