Alcohol free beer

Loads of decent ones these days. If you didn't see the bottle or can and were served it you would be oblivious

Genuine question - any recommendations?

I haven't given up drinking alcohol but I could definitely do with cutting down and in the meantime it seems like a good medium, provided there's a decent sup.

I got some Becks from Sainsburys, £7 for a box of 15.
They also do Heineken, £4 for 6.
Prefer the Heineken.
Once this little on standby period is over it's back to the real stuff.

I haven't given up drinking alcohol but I could definitely do with cutting down and in the meantime it seems like a good medium, provided there's a decent sup.

Bitburger drive
Becks blue etc

I don't drink them generally but have mates who do

I remember years ago I used to work in a pub in London and onelad used to get wrecked on tennants extra..

We used to sell Tennant's low alcohol on draft and used to often give him it instead of extra later on the evening and he never sussed once

What type of beer do you like in general?

I've replaced fizzy pop with na beer, it's fine if you think of it like that. Plus it's miles better for you.

I have a mate who does half and half and it means he can drag out 3 pi is in tbe pub if he is driving

Yeah, do it myself. I know I should just drink coke or something really but 45 years of conditioning means I find it impossible to sit in a pub and not drink :lol:

Anyone who drinks it shouldn't be trusted.

We need to get away from that stereotype. It's not manly to drink till you shit yourself..

Last edited:

I mentioned on the alcohol thread the other day that the erdinger is very nice if that's your tipple .

Back