Alcohol free beer

Brew dog do a decent N/A IPA
St Peters Stout is decent.
Ghost Ship is decent too.

Loads of craft N/A s in the US but not available in the UK so no bother commenting on them.

I stay away from Heineken . Peroni etc.

I cant drink alcohol any more so these have been a godsend for me.

Genuine question - any recommendations?

I haven't given up drinking alcohol but I could definitely do with cutting down and in the meantime it seems like a good medium, provided there's a decent sup.

Rather than give up I would rather go on lighter beers. There's plenty out there that are 3-3.5% compared to the 5% beers. How much difference it makes for other people I don't know. But i enjoy the light beers and it's less calories for the gut.

Last edited:
My preference if I’m out with the car is to drink water/juice rather than this as the alcohol free stuff gets me fancying a beer when I get home which defeats the object.

The range of them increasing is a good thing mind as is people seeming to drink less than they used to.

Brew dog do a decent N/A IPA
St Peters Stout is decent.
Ghost Ship is decent too.

Loads of craft N/A s in the US but not available in the UK so no bother commenting on them.

I stay away from Heineken . Peroni etc.

I cant drink alcohol any more so these have been a godsend for me.
Can you get non alcohol on tap over there or is it all in bottles like it is here?

Rather than give up I would rather go on lighter beers. There's plenty out there that are 3-3.5% compared to the 5% beers. How much difference it makes for other people I don't know. But i enjoy the light beers and it's less calories for the gut.

Do the light beers too. Don't mind drinking Michelob Ultra at home if I'm watching a match.

Last edited:
They need dedicated lines as there's a risk of contamination
That sounds like nonsense to me.
When you change from one beer to a different beer, you clean the lines with, basically, bleach, and then flush with an arseload of water afterwards.
There's no cross contamination going on.

That sounds like nonsense to me.
When you change from one beer to a different beer, you clean the lines with, basically, bleach, and then flush with an arseload of water afterwards.
There's no cross contamination going on.
I'm trying to find the paper I was referencing. Heineken can only do it as they can use a single keg system.

Back