alan wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oothefuknellsleeds

any good? want a game to rent for the weekend, xbox

It's ok, playing through it myself at the minute. Gets a bit repetitive like to be honest and it's very linear but the gameplay and storyline make it worthwhile in my opinion. Especially if you're just going to rent it, it's worth a bash.

I loved it, i agree with scott 934 gets abit repetative after a while, especially the combat system. The story however is class...very twin peaks mixed with steven King

It's OK but the story is daft and the end seemed very rushed.

please dont spoil it, just rented, start with it tomorrow. how long is it?

Might be a little more, didnt feel as stupidly short as the last few games I've played - Kane and Lynch 2, Aliens vs Predator and the new Spiderman all came in less, or certainly felt that way. May have been nearer 15, it was a while ago....

tbh when i get a game i dont expect to finish it. played games all me life and only recently ive finished games, theyre far far shorter

tbh when i get a game i dont expect to finish it. played games all me life and only recently ive finished games, theyre far far shorter

I either do summat for an hour or two and decide I dont like it, or I finish it. Rarely any middle ground, once I put a few hours in I can get determined to finish it. Though by finish I mean do the single player. Rarely if ever bother going for 100% completion.

Lifes too short, and blank discs too cheap ;)

not sure i like this or not

this isnt my cuppa tea like. and im playing stoned, got me close to tears man. taking the fucker back

First few levels are okish and then it just goes to shite. Same shite constantly for most of the game, its as if they ran out of ideas and time and just rushed it.

Shame, had it been proper sandbox where you could run anywhere it might have been canny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back