Alan Sugar on Twitter

Oh you mean when you could call a black man a ni**er and an Asian person a ch*nk and have a great laugh at their expense? When you could refuse a person an opportunity for a job based on their ethnicity, race, gender, and sexual orientation? Are those the times you’re referring to?

Sometimes you White people are so f***ing clueless.

I don’t see the usual suspects up in arms over racist comments like this...

Double standards.

Hypocrites.

I imagine your views haven't changed much

He is entitled to his views, who are you to judge?

a lot of older generations would find this amusing. I said at the beginning it was mildly funny. Funny was probably the wrong word. It was mildy amusing.. didn't make me laugh but it also didn't make me get annoyed. Its a bit crass and silly from someone in the public eye who should no better

I suspect you're right Epps and aye, mildly funny.

He is entitled to his views, who are you to judge?

When his views are bigoted, ill-founded, and detrimental to society, I'll judge the fuck out of him thank you very much.
I'll also hope he'll see the bigger picture and become a more well rounded member of society.

What a fuckin hypocrite. Bangs on about anti-semitism all year then posts mildly racist/xenophobic tweet, whatever you want to call it (AGAIN).

When his views are bigoted, ill-founded, and detrimental to society, I'll judge the fuck out of him thank you very much.
I'll also hope he'll see the bigger picture and become a more well rounded member of society.

Nah mate, it’s a free country and I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck what you think, he can vote for who he wants and is entitled to his opinion.

has he admitted it / was it hackers,found he been on the medical canabis testing panel

Why not it is meant to be funny … for god sake” and “I cant see what I have to apologise for … you are OTT … its a bloody joke.”

Last edited:

Back