Alan Brazil

I don’t mind him tbf. Total piss pot mind. Mention of Australia in any sporting context inevitably turns Alan on to asking if the interviewee has been to Yarra Valley Wineries and so on....

I quite like McCoist on Talksport, a decent bloke seemingly who doesn't take himself or anyone else too seriously

I don’t mind him tbf. Total piss pot mind. Mention of Australia in any sporting context inevitably turns Alan on to asking if the interviewee has been to Yarra Valley Wineries and so on....

I quite like McCoist on Talksport, a decent bloke seemingly who doesn't take himself or anyone else too seriously
I'm with you on this and I can't stand that twat Dean Saunders who is almost as bad as Ray "there's no two ways about it as he's dead now" Wilkins.

80's or 90's athlete Rob Denmark is a good shout. One of the happiest places on earth apparently. Speak better English than we do, and a weekend in Copenhagen is topper.

I don't think Ronnie Irani represents an awful lot of fun though.

80's or 90's athlete Rob Denmark is a good shout. One of the happiest places on earth apparently. Speak better English than we do, and a weekend in Copenhagen is topper.

I don't think Ronnie Irani represents an awful lot of fun though.

The only fun thing was when he was told mid show he was being binned...for a horrible bullying shitbag it was great to hear.

Boozil gave him fuck all by way of sympathy as well :lol:

Back