Alan Brazil

Staggeringly large areas of spare face.
:lol::lol::lol:

Pleased he is back from holidays tbh...far from perfect.
But
Laura woods was shocking last week. Giggling sycophant.

I generally handled around 90 seconds and turned over.
I disagree. She came over far more interesting and intelligent than the bumbling Brazil. I mostly turn off when he's on. One of the worst broadcasters out there. as someone has already said,amazed he's still in a job.

Last edited:
I do wonder why anyone listens to talksport. All you get is people complaining about how shit it is.
I like it. My sporting life. On the sofa with. Adam Catterall. That dickhead cundy I'd never tire of volleying his face off a wall tho. Met him once and he was an absolute prick.

Often see Brazil in the ned or Good ans with parlour and they're canny lads tbh

:lol::lol::lol:

I disagree. She came over far more interesting and intelligent than the bumbling Brazil. I mostly turn off when he's on. One of the worst broadcasters out there. as someone has already said,amazed he's still in a job.
When she’s uncomfortable she spontaneously starts to giggle, very poor presenting skills for the radio and needs composure.

I do wonder why anyone listens to talksport. All you get is people complaining about how shit it is.

Dean Saunders is amusing in that he is just thick as mince. That Parry bloke is amusing too with his outlandish suggestions. Kelly, Glendenning, Murphy, Ruston and Jordan are decent too.

Don’t take it seriously and switch over when idiots who are full of their own importance like Cundy, Brazil, Durham, Scouse Quinn, Cascarino, White etc are on.

He was saying yesterday that he went out to watch the cricket semi final at 1030 on Thursday and was amazed the bars weren't packed. He has a serious alcohol dependency , but seems also completely removed from reality for most people.

Exactly. Can never understand why every ground isn’t jam packed and with huge away followings too. Totally oblivious to the cost against average wages etc.

Man’s man iirc
Careful marra, you probs can't say that in 2019!!

He was saying yesterday that he went out to watch the cricket semi final at 1030 on Thursday and was amazed the bars weren't packed. He has a serious alcohol dependency , but seems also completely removed from reality for most people.
He's
Hes correct, why else would you go to a cricket match with your mates?!
I bet he is great crack in the bar!will have some tales to tell..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dean Saunders is amusing in that he is just thick as mince. That Parry bloke is amusing too with his outlandish suggestions. Kelly, Glendenning, Murphy, Ruston and Jordan are decent too.

Don’t take it seriously and switch over when idiots who are full of their own importance like Cundy, Brazil, Durham, Scouse Quinn, Cascarino, White etc are on.
By amusing do you mean he is an absolute wanker??

Correct, he brings drink in to every discussion

Last edited:

Back