Alabama bans gay wedding episode of Arthur

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

I'm guessing the message is people/anthropomorphic animals getting married to each other is normal

This is a much bigger issue that they've skipped over in Arthur

Logon or register to see this image

What is he listening through? His jaw?

Have you never tried Bone Conduction Earphones?

Seriously they exist and are a headfuck. You can hear the music in your head crystal clear, but still hear all the surrounding noise through the ears.

Woukd take some getting used to

Last edited:
Until this episode made news I didnt even realize Arthur was still running. I honestly thought this was just a 90s and early 2000s element of my childhood what ended there.

Have you never tried Bone Conduction Earphones?

Seriously they exist and are a headfuck. You can hear the music in your head crystal clear, but still hear all the surrounding noise through the ears.

Woukd take some getting used to

I have. They still went on your ear, but went as you say the noise went into your hear allowing you to hear what's going on around. Meant to be good for running etc, but I hated them

I have. They still went on your ear, but went as you say the noise went into your hear allowing you to hear what's going on around. Meant to be good for running etc, but I hated them

Me too. I live in Essex. I buy good noise cancelling headphones to use on the train. Not because I'm a twat, but because I want to cancel out the accent of the locals.

The idea that I can get headphones that allow me to listen to mankinds greatest music, and the population of Harlow New Town at the same time, hurts my head

Totally fucked up state , in the process of a blanket ban on abortion including in the case of pregnant rape victims , threatened doctors with life imprisonment should tehey offer an op , theres at leat 4 other states debating whether to foallow suit. THe areligious nut jobs are as crazy as the NRA.

:lol::lol::lol:

alabama is mental like, couldnt buy any drink on sunday anarl when i was there.

I loved it me, was mad as fuck at times like, which I quite like

Totally fucked up state , in the process of a blanket ban on abortion including in the case of pregnant rape victims , threatened doctors with life imprisonment should tehey offer an op , theres at leat 4 other states debating whether to foallow suit. THe areligious nut jobs are as crazy as the NRA.

Its a mad country America really, specially the religious places like that, countries within a country basically. Bet the West coast is horrified.

Last edited:

Back