Al-Qaeda to use drones to bomb targets

I would have thought it much more practical, feasible and deadly for them to use drones to spread chemical warfare agents.

Fa lalala laaaahh la la la laaaahhhhh - Merry Christmas everyone!

:eek: My God!!! if the can down the twin towers with a couple of Stanley knifes, what will they do with drones.

I’ve always thought evolving drone technology will be a headscrew for airline security. The more sophisticated and accessible they become, the easier they’ll be to weaponise in the wrong hands. Not sure what the answer is tbh, impossible to secure the entire flight path of a plane.

I would have thought it much more practical, feasible and deadly for them to use drones to spread chemical warfare agents.

Their problem is that serious ordnance like high explosive or chemical agents show up much more on the authorities' radar than the homemade stuff. If they try and get hold of it they create a trail to their own front door.

IMHO this is them trying to get some attention since Isis usurped them as the world's most prominent goat-f***ing barbarians

ISIS used drones alot defending their territory so it isn’t groundbreaking stuff.

The problem is the country’s main infrastructure isn’t protected by drones. A measly commercial drone which had its GPS disabled shut down the 2nd busiest airport. Should be the wake up call for everyone

Their problem is that serious ordnance like high explosive or chemical agents show up much more on the authorities' radar than the homemade stuff. If they try and get hold of it they create a trail to their own front door.

IMHO this is them trying to get some attention since Isis usurped them as the world's most prominent goat-f***ing barbarians

Aye its like when that reporter smuggled a cardboard box onto a plane (with bomb written on it) and claimed that meant a terrorist could easily get a bomb on board :lol:

Just send up the Hellfire-equipped owls to sort them out.

On a serious note, what's the maximum payload weight for a drone?

Back