Aitor Karanka?

andysafc24

Midfield
I know he is another defensive Manager, but if you are going to do defensive football you have to be good at it. Ross tried in vein but failed.
Boro had the 5th best defensive record in the Premier League when he left by mutual consent.
At Nottingham Forest they were 3 points off a play off position when he asked to be released.
He has the sort of temperament that if it is not working he does not need to be sacked, he walks.
43% win ratio at Championship/Premier level makes His CV quite appealing.

I know he is another defensive Manager, but if you are going to do defensive football you have to be good at it. Ross tried in vein but failed.
Boro had the 5th best defensive record in the Premier League when he left by mutual consent.
At Nottingham Forest they were 3 points off a play off position when he asked to be released.
He has the sort of temperament that if it is not working he does not need to be sacked, he walks.
yeah would be good but isnt going to happen is it

Intravenous vallium? Or blood transfusions?

I’m sick to death of defensive football, I want us to attack, attack.......attack, attack, attack!

In principle I agree, I think it should be the way to go in this Division, like Luton did last season. Why buy 2 proven scorers in Division One. Then employ two negative Managers and wonder why they cannot score

hahaha good one :lol: 👍
Are you drunk ?

Last edited:
Ross didn't fail at defensive football, he failed to get us up.

He will go on to have a good career, possibly by not failing at defensive football.

Back