Airplane

I saw the film in a London cinema on a first date and the lass I was with didn't get one visual gag in the film. The date was a disaster but the she made the film memorable by being the funniest thing about it. The few seats around us also found her funny which didn't help.

Last edited:
I saw the film in a London cinema on a first date and the lass I was with didn't get one visual gag in the film. The date was a disaster but the she made the film memorable by being the funniest thing about it. The few seats around us also found her funny which didn't help.
Must have seen it twenty times. Saw something new in it today, never noticed the big fuck off catfish when Ted and Elaine were on the beach 🤣🤣
If you like Airplane you should give the Naked Gun films a watch.
Love those aswell. Have you checked out Police Squad?

Must have seen it twenty times. Saw something new in it today, never noticed the big fuck off catfish when Ted and Elaine were on the beach 🤣🤣

Love those aswell. Have you checked out Police Squad?
Your avatar is a bit of a giveaway 😂 thought you’d realised I was taking the piss.

Big fan of Zucker’s work. High School High and Baseketball very underrated!

I'd never heard of it and went to see The Last Remake Of Beau Geste with Airplane double bill and was blown away.
Had a similar stroke of luck with McVicar doubled with Midnight Express.
Went to footy training one Thursday night Summer 1982 and set the video for Top Of The Pops only to record ITV instead.......Police Squad :lol:

Your avatar is a bit of a giveaway 😂 thought you’d realised I was taking the piss.

Big fan of Zucker’s work. High School High and Baseketball very underrated!
I actually forgot Frank was my avatar. Don’t think I’ve seen high school high

Back