Airlines not paying out compensation

xmfd

Winger
Flight was delayed for ages in April, about 10 of my mates all received compensation. I've rang up a few times over the past few weeks and they keep saying it's processing and should be "in by the weekend"... it's been 4 months man :lol:

Anything I can do?

Flight was delayed for ages in April, about 10 of my mates all received compensation. I've rang up a few times over the past few weeks and they keep saying it's processing and should be "in by the weekend"... it's been 4 months man :lol:

Anything I can do?

What airline was it?

Anything I can do?

My daughter got a cheque for £600 from Emirates for delays to a connecting flight she was too drunk to recall, she didn't even put in a claim, hope that helps :)

Anything I can do?

At least you finally got on yours ... Mine was cancelled in May because they didn't realise until we were basically stepping onto the plane that the cabin crew (EasyJet) had ran out of hours. Their response, that's what you get for flying budget airlines the cheeky f***ers despite no other carriers flying to Barcelona from Newcastle.

Still just hear the same sort of things you mentioned

Back