Airbnb voyeurism

I used to work with a lass who would be away every other week and she chose where she’s go based on how cheap it was.

Getting up in the middle of the night to get the coach to the airport for her £12 flight and that. Didn’t see the appeal, just go go away less often and have a nicer time.

She seemed to be obsessed with visiting as many obscure countries as possible while spending as little money as possible. It was all about “ticking off” places. Perhaps she had a terminal illness?

Kept telling me I should get off the beaten track and go to Albania or Macedonia for my holidays and that. No thanks.

Seriously some nice places you wouldn't expect. I visit CIS countries through work quite often and thought Minsk was class and cheap tbf

I used to work with a lass who would be away every other week and she chose where she’s go based on how cheap it was.

Getting up in the middle of the night to get the coach to the airport for her £12 flight and that. Didn’t see the appeal, just go go away less often and have a nicer time.

She seemed to be obsessed with visiting as many obscure countries as possible while spending as little money as possible. It was all about “ticking off” places. Perhaps she had a terminal illness?

Kept telling me I should get off the beaten track and go to Albania or Macedonia for my holidays and that. No thanks.

I'd love a lass like that. The Mrs has stayed in some right shitoles over the years with me.

Back