Airbnb voyeurism

Looks great that mind.

It does like. I found a similar place, although not as nice, with an infinity pool year before last, just around the time my lass's best mate won a 10-day holiday for two in Santorini and had just broken up with her fella. You'll never guess who she took. Sadly Santorini 2017 never happened for me.

It does like. I found a similar place, although not as nice, with an infinity pool year before last, just around the time my lass's best mate won a 10-day holiday for two in Santorini and had just broken up with her fella. You'll never guess who she took. Sadly Santorini 2017 never happened for me.
Mind I've just priced up a week in October. Just a smidge out of my price range. :lol:

Last edited:
Looks nice, but expensive.
The air bnbs you can get out east seem loads better value.

We're staying here in April in ko samui..
https://abnb.me/L0QGTa8jpU

And looking at somewhere like this for next year when going away with another family in Indonesia
https://abnb.me/nYwjxsikpU

They come with housekeepers who cook for you if you want.

Incredible. Since I've started the thread and looked back at the Airbnbs I've stayed in I've realised I've nowt else to contribute. They're all just bog standard holiday apartments really.

Looking for somewhere for a few days away at the end of the year in the UK. Girlfriend wants to do a longboat or something similar. So going to have a look at some places that are a bit different to the norm

Incredible. Since I've started the thread and looked back at the Airbnbs I've stayed in I've realised I've nowt else to contribute. They're all just bog standard holiday apartments really.
A mate stayed in one in Thailand last year. Wouldn't have really thought about it, but he said it was unreal.

Our teenage kids need a room each now (boy and girl) so villas a lot better and cheaper than a hotel.
Think it's just under 4k like, for 16 nights so under 250 a night, but compared to what you can get in Europe for 250 a night it just seems tremendous (and our is 3 double bedrooms, so could easily take 3 couples, which would be about 80 a night per couple)
Loads have cooks, drivers etc, especially when you're looking at 5 bed places (which we are to go away next Yr)
The Bali / Indonesia ones cheaper than the Thai ones.

Back