Air Bike

gipetto

Striker
Whether it's an assault bike or a Schwinn, does anyone have one and are they worth it? They all seem quite expensive.

Which one did you go for mate? What have your results been like?

Schwinn airdyne, cost around 450 I think from the place through North Shields. Can do 30 mile in 82mins(set a podcast away haha) I’ve Been doing yoga and crossfit too but lost 16kg in the last 12 month and I do use it at least 3 days a week. Even if a quick 10 mile before heading to work on a morning. I’m rarely out of breath these days(although still sweat like a pig ha)

Last edited:
Schwinn airdyne, cost around 450 I think from the place through North Shields. Can do 30 mile in 82mins(set a podcast away haha) I’ve Been doing yoga and crossfit too but lost 16kg in the last 12 month and I do use it at least 3 days a week. Even if a quick 10 mile before heading to work on a morning. I’m rarely out of breath these days(although still sweat like a pig ha)

Class mate, so you went for the airdyne AD2? Pros/cons?

I was thinking of going with the AD8. Do you have a spin bike as well? Is there much of a difference? Appreciate the air bike works your upper body too and is supposed to be much tougher.

Class mate, so you went for the airdyne AD2? Pros/cons?

I was thinking of going with the AD8. Do you have a spin bike as well? Is there much of a difference? Appreciate the air bike works your upper body too and is supposed to be much tougher.

Nah just that, I do now kinda wish I’d went for the next spec up like but that was over my budget anyway(New Years resolution n debt ha) I’ve done a few spin classes but not for a few year, don’t think you’ll do much wrong with either tbh long as your consistent with it, sucks so much at the start mind, I couldn’t manage 10 minutes :lol:

Nah just that, I do now kinda wish I’d went for the next spec up like but that was over my budget anyway(New Years resolution n debt ha) I’ve done a few spin classes but not for a few year, don’t think you’ll do much wrong with either tbh long as your consistent with it, sucks so much at the start mind, I couldn’t manage 10 minutes :lol:

I've heard mate, apparently 15 minutes is enough :lol:

Back