Ain't it funny ...

I managed to get 4 together ( as it turned out, for our end), had to pay face value for each ( think they were £85 each)?
I got 4 , think they were from the local FA ;)

... how time slips away.

After tomorrow we'll only have a dozen or so games left then we'll be in the close season with weekends free to look at furniture, do those jobs we've promised to do and spend quality time with the family.

However you might view this season it'll be over in a flash and you'll be left with no games to go to. League One might be in our past and the opportunity to cop a Wembley visit, in the Checkatrade, a thing of the past. I'll be trying my best to get to every game before it all ends starting tomorrow at Bristol Rovers.

A dozen games, home and away .... how many will you actually get to see?

Two I think

Last edited:
Not one of his best imo.

Nelson's version is heartbreaking .... Lewis is too arrogant for this kind of song.

My best/worst ever was at a sold out game, at Cardiff, when me and a mate hired wheelchairs from Mansfield General :neutral:

We were put at the side of the pitch and jumped up when we scored.

We legged it into the Sunderland end and couldn't recover the chairs ...

... lost our f***ing deposits :lol:

:lol: Well the way I’m going I might need a wheelchair by then. Only joking.

I managed to get 4 together ( as it turned out, for our end), had to pay face value for each ( think they were £85 each)?
Did you get them before the day of the match ?
It’s amazing who gets tickets for games like these. I know a group of Hartlepool lads, not our supporters, about eight of them got tickets, but wouldn’t say where from.

Last edited:
:lol: Well the way I’m going I might need a wheelchair by then. Only joking.

Did you get them before the day of the match ?
It’s amazing who gets tickets for games like these. I know a group of Hartlepool lads, not our supporters, about eight of them got tickets, but wouldn’t say where from.

Think mine originated from Brighton? Someone I know & do a bit of work with is an ex player ( never really made it) but was one of their main sponsors when then they moved into their new ground

Not missed a game yet this season home and away.
Managed to dodge a bullet this week with s meeting in Thailand.
Trying to do the lot this season but I know I have a challenge next month with another work meeting that I need to “adjust.”
Carlisle away two weeks time and 5 of us going by train, can’t wait.

... how time slips away.

After tomorrow we'll only have a dozen or so games left then we'll be in the close season with weekends free to look at furniture, do those jobs we've promised to do and spend quality time with the family.

However you might view this season it'll be over in a flash and you'll be left with no games to go to. League One might be in our past and the opportunity to cop a Wembley visit, in the Checkatrade, a thing of the past. I'll be trying my best to get to every game before it all ends starting tomorrow at Bristol Rovers.

A dozen games, home and away .... how many will you actually get to see?

As it stands I’ll miss Fleetwood away (Montenegro vs England) and Portsmouth at home (Fortuna Sittard vs Feyenoord). Be at every other game home and away

Edit: and if we are in the play offs I could possible miss one of those due to Feyenoord vs Den Haag

Last edited:
Not missed a game yet this season home and away.
Managed to dodge a bullet this week with s meeting in Thailand.
Trying to do the lot this season but I know I have a challenge next month with another work meeting that I need to “adjust.”
Carlisle away two weeks time and 5 of us going by train, can’t wait.

You're a mentalist :lol:

Fair play to you though.

10 possibly 11 (I haven't decided on Peterborough yet). I've already got stuff planned for the summer, music, family weekend away and a family holiday which usually means I miss the start of the season anyway. There's more to life than football. ;)

As it stands I’ll miss Fleetwood away (Montenegro vs England) and Portsmouth at home (Fortuna Sittard vs Feyenoord). Be at every other game home and away

Edit: and if we reach the play offs I could possible miss one of those due to Feyenoord vs Den Haag

Good effort mate.

As I've always been an exile, since the age of eight, I've kept my powder dry until this stage of the season.

I might not miss more than a couple of games now ... if we all pull together the support could be just like the old days.

Good effort mate.

As I've always been an exile, since the age of eight, I've kept my powder dry until this stage of the season.

I might not miss more than a couple of games now ... if we all pull together the support could be just like the old days.

I love this, siddall catch with no gloves and throw is class

Going to all home matches apart from Portsmouth.
Fleetwood and Rochdale away if the points drop low enough. Doubt I'll get Fleetwood tickets mind.
Wembley if we get there.

Gonna miss a lot
Of to ko samui for 17 days for our lasses 40th birthday.
Get back and the next game is Southend away, but she wants to go to her mam n dad's nr Wolverhampton to take them and her bro out to see them for her 40th. The worst part is she says I have to go

Back