Aiden Mcgeady

he said last week he thinks he can still offer something in the Championship. I agree. Offer him a deal if we go up, he isn’t bothered about the money so wouldn’t be too much of a risk on low-ish wages.
Win-win for all parties, he's busting a gut out there to impress and still looks a cut above. He's respected within the team as well which is important for a player like Geads.

Some absolute clueless ***** on here 😂😂😂 was obvious he was our best player , thank fuck some of the morons on this thread don’t pick the team 😂😂😂

Well you know, different people have different opinions, sometimes things change, sometimes people are wrong.

Like when, a few weeks ago, you were saying Kyle Lafferty would have scored more goals than Charlie Wyke. Even though Lafferty has never hit 20 in a whole season and Wyke has 23 by February.

Kyle Lafferty - contract terminated...

Aye fuck him - more bothered that the young lads aren't getting the opportunity. Age catches upon you quickly - hes someone who hasn't had an effective game of football for over a year and at 35 we need to forget about him before you even talk about whether he is or isn't a negative influence on others.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely has another season in him, whether we go up or not.

Did you see that control last night by the way?! Pinged cross field pass and he effortlessly killed it dead. You can’t teach that.

He's not scoring as much as he did under Ross but I'd argue this run has been one of his best spells playing for us since he joined. He looks pretty evergreen to me, can even beat the odd man for pace down the line at 34. Even in the championship I think he could still be really useful.

He's not scoring as much as he did under Ross but I'd argue this run has been one of his best spells playing for us since he joined. He looks pretty evergreen to me, can even beat the odd man for pace down the line at 34. Even in the championship I think he could still be really useful.
I'd say this is his best spell. I'll hold my hands up - i was fuming at how little effort he made the start of the second Ross season and into the Parkinson one, however he is playing well for himself and importantly the team right now. Very impressed with his closing down and the whole lot really. What a strike last night. Also respect to Johnson for getting him onside and enjoying himself and the system he's got him fitting in to.

Back