Aiden Mcgeady

:lol: no mate you're a fan who called for him to be axed from the club, you dont get the right to claim this stuff. You wanted him gone.

Do you want me to drag up every negative post you've ever made?? I'd need to quit my job to find the time.

You're a mag and its blatant. Don't bother replying, your going on ignore like the majority of this place has you.

Rat boy does talk shite a lot, but sometimes he says it how it is and I don't mind that. He's an argumentative bugger mind. Won't let it go.

Aye I fully admit I do at times, but I am right on this point

Look at the stuff he was coming out with, now he is trying to rewrite history and abuse anyone who calls him out for it.

I dont care getting called names, just annoyed our best player missed half a season because of this nonsense!

Aye I fully admit I do at times, but I am right on this point

Look at the stuff he was coming out with, now he is trying to rewrite history and abuse anyone who calls him out for it.

I dont care getting called names, just annoyed our best player missed half a season because of this nonsense!

Ok, so where is your proof this didn't happen then?? I'm waiting......

Stating a fact of something that happened doesn't make me full of shit. It happened, we move on. Not going to apologise for an opinion I had on something I knew happened.

By all accounts things are different now. As a lads fan I'm chuffed that's the case, but doesn't mean I need to be sorry or tske back what was said previously.

Ststing

Last edited:
Do you want me to drag up every negative post you've ever made?? I'd need to quit my job to find the time.

You're a mag and its blatant. Don't bother replying, your going on ignore like the majority of this place has you.

shameful

Last edited:
We need to kick on now and make this run count. I get the feeling that going up this year could make a huge difference to our long term fate. If we do then the momentum could well carry on into next season and who knows where that might lead us.
I hope we do Baz. Another couple of years down in this league could destroy us. Onwards and upwards.

Back