Aiden John McGeady

lurker

Striker
Never tackles or wins the ball when the other team has it.

Doesn’t get near his man, and ball watches. If someone takes the balk off him he will never win it back.

He should at least try winning it back at this level.

Kept bombing towards the box (rather than down the wing) when we had the ball, meaning our midfield had to press further up away from the defence to link up with him.

He did manage to put a couple of good crosses in eventually. Should have been doing that for 90 mins.

Should be dropped imho. A good sub for when the other team is tired but I think he cost us points today.

Doesn’t get near his man, and ball watches. If someone takes the balk off him he will never win it back.

Kept bombing towards the box (rather than down the wing) when we had the ball, meaning our midfield had to press further up away from the defence to link up with him.

He did manage to put a couple of good crosses in eventually. Should have been doing that for 90 mins.

Should be dropped imho. A good sub for when the other team is tired but I think he cost us points today.
Logon or register to see this image

:eek::eek:

I worry about what people are watching

By far our best player

Back