Aftershaves through the ages

This. There’s no such thing as a natural odour that’s pleasant to the opposite sex. The only odour we have is lifting and comes from being sweaty and dirty.
Erm!! Scientific studies have shown that the smell of fresh sweat on a gadgie is the smell that gives the flange the biggest turn on.
And I can also personally confirm this fact by the amount of flanny that flocked around me after I stopped break dancing on the floor. They became as wet below, as my arm pits were.

Erm!! Scientific studies have shown that the smell of fresh sweat on a gadgie is the smell that gives the flange the biggest turn on.
And I can also personally confirm this fact by the amount of flanny that flocked around me after I stopped break dancing on the floor. They became as wet below, as my arm pits were.
Mate you absolute honk and them “flannys” as you put it were scientists researching biological weapons.

Following on from the ‘Breaking News’ thread someone was on about what aftershaves were popular in the 70s, Old Spice and Brut. Anyway in the 80s you had Kouros and Paco Rabanne although I never wore any I used Armani back then. Fuck knows what was popular in the 90s although my preferred option was Issey Miyake. I just wear whatever I get as a present these days, nee chance I’d fork out daft money unlike my eldest who’s just paid £130 for some ‘fragrance’. Come on then who wore Pagan Man or Hi Karate?

But you often reeked of Tabac and Denim at school. Mainly Yardley Flair though.

Jazz
Eternity
CKOne
Givenchy pour Homme
Givenchy Gentleman
Issey Miyake l'eau d'issey
Armani code
JPG Le Male
Polo Red
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Dior Sauvage

Back