Aftershaves through the ages

Mugs game now with the likes of Tom ford £160 a bottle. Received one as a gift from a company at work and couldn’t believe that was the price

Partial to the issey miyake back in the day though! Polo sport, Tommy Hilfiger, all the Calvin Klein ones

Joop- sickening stuff

Terre d’hermes is a favourite now, but with a young family and lack of social occasions that go with it I’ve made a 100ml bottle last over 4 years. Not even started on the Tom ford yet.

Mugs game now with the likes of Tom ford £160 a bottle. Received one as a gift from a company at work and couldn’t believe that was the price

Partial to the issey miyake back in the day though! Polo sport, Tommy Hilfiger, all the Calvin Klein ones

Joop- sickening stuff

Terre d’hermes is a favourite now, but with a young family and lack of social occasions that go with it I’ve made a 100ml bottle last over 4 years. Not even started on the Tom ford yet.

Joop smells like the inside of a Prossies Handbag.

Not that I’ve ever smelt the inside of a Prossies handbag, of course.

Joop- sickening stuff

Paco rabanne Invictus is my favourite at the moment and it’s not too pricey

Joop- sickening stuff

This- prices now are daft. Channel blue was £90 For scented water!
I wear Zara for graft which is only a tenner.

When I was in Crete I was knocking on with a Scottish lass who wore some scent called Lou Lou.
Mighty powerful stuff. My kegs stunk of it for weeks. Err indoors was definitely not impressed.

Last edited:
Go to a Turkish barber and ask for Red One after shave +cream cologne, extreme or sport and Red One natural cologne "tabacco"
Then a splash of either one of the following Penhaligon's Blenheim bouquet, Endymion, No:9 LP or Geo F Trumper sandalwood or the Spanish leather cologne

Back