Givenchy pour Homme
Givenchy Gentleman
Issey Miyake l'eau d'issey
Armani code
JPG Le Male
Polo Red
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Dior Sauvage

Chuck it all in the bin, total waste of money.

Then the lasses can easily sniff out those of us with a massive supply of testosterone to match their needs and requirements.

One of my mates commented on the aroma of cheap aftershaves in a bar down Sunderland, he’d be a right snob head if he was rich, sadly for him he is not but does love the material things in life, bless him.

I’m going to confess to liking the smell of patchouli. I didn’t/never used it - due to the connotations - but I got something for Christmas with patchouli in it.

I’ve used Body Shop ‘Activist’ for years however. It lasts me a while.

Dad used brut and old spice and every bottle would last him years.

Incidentally ‘after shave’ is s bit of a misnomer isn’t it. Most fragrances for blokes aren’t if the ‘slap it on your face after shaving’ type now. Although I will confess to spraying a little activist on my hand and rubbing it on the physog. I like the faint sting.

:lol:Aye, I'm sure they smelled you a mile away.

Never had any complaints,

well maybe the odd one, but that was when I used to walk in the pub straight from the farm with me wellies covered in cowshit.

Blue Stratos, Jazz, Kouros, Denim, Hai Karate, Insignia, worn the lot.

Now I have a couple of Issy Miyakes (Intense and Nuit) and a Acqua di Parma.

Daytime/work wear I just get Next stuff. Perfectly serviceable.

Next on the wanted list is Penhaligon's Agarbathi. Got a tester of it a while back and it's very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early 2000’s was joop. I’d say 90’s was ck one or Versace blue jeans.
I used to wear Armani He or whatever it was early 2000’s. Grey cylinder, I’d still have it now but think it’s discontinued.

aramis, kouros back in the day boss orange nowadays ....i do have a bottle of sauvage Mrs cat(nope) got me but its so strong she cant bear it on me, makes the whole apt smell

These days I just go to the discount cosmetic shop at Dalton Park and buy whatever looks popular for £5 a bottle.

Never know what it's supposed to smell of but apparently my "Golden Challenge" has been admired by many a young lady.
Endorsed by Donald Trump on his Russian tour

Back