Aftershaves through the ages

mini-x2

Striker
Following on from the ‘Breaking News’ thread someone was on about what aftershaves were popular in the 70s, Old Spice and Brut. Anyway in the 80s you had Kouros and Paco Rabanne although I never wore any I used Armani back then. Fuck knows what was popular in the 90s although my preferred option was Issey Miyake. I just wear whatever I get as a present these days, nee chance I’d fork out daft money unlike my eldest who’s just paid £130 for some ‘fragrance’. Come on then who wore Pagan Man or Hi Karate?

Following on from the ‘Breaking News’ thread someone was on about what aftershaves were popular in the 70s, Old Spice and Brut. Anyway in the 80s you had Kouros and Paco Rabanne although I never wore any I used Armani back then. Fuck knows what was popular in the 90s although my preferred option was Issey Miyake. I just wear whatever I get as a present these days, nee chance I’d fork out daft money unlike my eldest who’s just paid £130 for some ‘fragrance’. Come on then who wore Pagan Man or Hi Karate?
Farheneit. God knows how I wore either that or Kouros, absolutely honking stuff.
CK One was canny for a while and Issey Miyake.

90s, cool water seemed to be everywhere

Sure I've got half an old bottle at the back of the cupboard somewhere.
Oh, man, Cool Water! I wasn't a fan of that one but it seemed that everyone wore that. You could walk around the mall and smell it all over the place.

Farheneit. God knows how I wore either that or Kouros, absolutely honking stuff.
CK One was canny for a while and Issey Miyake.
CK One was another favorite of mine. Man, is this thread brining back some memories.

Back