After the game ...

Q_Ball

Winger
Train queues were a nightmare and couldn’t find a boozer anywhere after the checkertrade cup final to wait out the queues. Is there any around for us ? Only one I saw was spoons dedicated to Pompey.

Charlton will have fucked off by the time we’re finished see our team lift the trophy and do a lap on honour.

Pompey was weird, was loads of Pompey swelling the crowds as we left with our tail between our legs on Wembley Way. Not sure it’ll be as busy this time round will it? Less tickets allocated and sold too.

Charlton will have fucked off by the time we’re finished see our team lift the trophy and do a lap on honour.

Pompey was weird, was loads of Pompey swelling the crowds as we left with our tail between our legs on Wembley Way. Not sure it’ll be as busy this time round will it? Less tickets allocated and sold too.

Crowd will be similar. What you on about?

Train queues were a nightmare and couldn’t find a boozer anywhere after the checkertrade cup final to wait out the queues. Is there any around for us ? Only one I saw was spoons dedicated to Pompey.
I wasnt there for the checkatrade but there are a few decent bars in that mall thing that’s next to the stadium when I went for an England match. I stayed in the stadium until full time and didn’t sprint out, but I went there and got served easy enough. It filled up after a while like. I think everyone was trying everywhere else first. The bar I was in served lots of craft beer and was canny modern, think it was towards the back of the mall upstairs but it was a couple of years ago so my memory is hazy.

Just checked, think it was London designer outlet.

Can’t find the bar on their map but places like las iguanas will let you buy just drinks, just head to the 3rd floor

https://www.realm-village-outlets.c...01/10797_LDO-January-Mall-Guide-update_v5.pdf

Last edited:

Back