After Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date

was bubbling like a baby. Getting soft In my old age. Also, just had the daughter getting upset about my mam who died during the first lockdown and all the shit we went through while boris was partying. Add it all together and I was useless.

Sorry for your loss mate.

This series does that mind, the scene with the kids did me as all I could think of was our daughter.

Rewatching midway through second
series again.

Not read thread yet but it's funny yet sadly brutal but good. Finish rest of second and third tomorrow.

His dad's just died :(

He is a brilliant actor tbf.

Does comedy and serous spot on

He always has. He is a master of Pathos.

The office was actually incredibly well written in terms of script. Easy to see it just as a comedy but it had lots of sadder and other emotive moments.

And it’s probably the only good Christmas specials we have had since Only Fools and Horses. The way he wrote Tim and Dawn to get together with the secret Santa was very clever.

Every good comedy needs Pathos. See also Early Doors

He always has. He is a master of Pathos.

The office was actually incredibly well written in terms of script. Easy to see it just as a comedy but it had lots of sadder and other emotive moments.

And it’s probably the only good Christmas specials we have had since Only Fools and Horses. The way he wrote Tim and Dawn to get together with the secret Santa was very clever

I'm a massive fan tbh think he's class.

The XFM podcasts from years ago are so funny. Laughed away long drives with that on coming back from work.

I'm a massive fan tbh think he's class.

The XFM podcasts from years ago are so funny. Laughed away long drives with that on coming back from work.

I used to think he had turned into a bit of a dick but his campaigning for animal rights and his Golden Globes presenting put him back up in my estimation

Back