after abit of advice

i really need to switch my mind off from Covid 19 bollocks as its getting to me mentally i could also do with getting back into shape, i was wondering if anyone can help with the following.

does anyone know of any martial arts/fitness training ideally Durham area i could do ideally along with my 4 year old boy

Does silks worth differing Skiing training for families say if i took my daughter (10) and boy (4) along is there something they can do as a group

Thanks in advance

i really need to switch my mind off from Covid 19 bollocks as its getting to me mentally i could also do with getting back into shape, i was wondering if anyone can help with the following.

does anyone know of any martial arts/fitness training ideally Durham area i could do ideally along with my 4 year old boy

Does silks worth differing Skiing training for families say if i took my daughter (10) and boy (4) along is there something they can do as a group

Thanks in advance
It’s getting to most people mate - I hope you find what you are looking for and that your family get to try this together.

Good luck đź‘Ť

Just have a wank mate - cheaper.

seriously though, silky do groups aye, you might be with other groups like but I’m sure the SD will be adhered to. Unless you’re shit at skiing and end up crashing into the other group.

Excellent choice of engagement physically and mentally. My kids were doing Tang Soo Do for a couple of years until lockdown. The class is continuing on the village rec but my 10 year old is self-conscious of being in his white suit doing his actions while his mates are riding their bikes around the park. I can understand that like, and hopefully they'll be back in the sports hall again at some point in the future. He's set his sights on a black belt at some point in his teens. Brilliant for physical fitness, mental health and also handy as self defence. Massive achievment for a kid to get a black belt in any martial arts. Looks really good on a CV.

Not sure how it all works with covid restrictions but there’s wolf Muay Thai in spenny, Phoenix Thai boxing in shildon or there’s a Thai fella doing 1 to 1 Muay Thai in wolsingham. Also Chris Thirkell does 1 to 1 sessions from willington.

There’s also the unity gym in Gilesgate.

there’s a club that does jujitsu out of the sports centre next to the arnison

It’s getting to most people mate - I hope you find what you are looking for and that your family get to try this together.

Good luck đź‘Ť

im getting to the point of should i phone the Dr ask i feel negative and miserable alot of the time despite still having a job etc but yeah i thought maybe try and do some activities and stuff before going down that road were usually out doing stuff on a weekend anyway but Mon-friday is what's getting on top of me

Thanks in advance

was just thinking similar myself today

taking a few days off and sorting stuff out

good luck with your changes xxx

Just have a wank mate - cheaper.

seriously though, silky do groups aye, you might be with other groups like but I’m sure the SD will be adhered to. Unless you’re shit at skiing and end up crashing into the other group.

do you know if they are open at the moment says closed when you ring the number

Thanks in advance

Marine Activities Centre. Surf, row, kayak, sail and more at the Adventure Sunderlandwatersports centre on Roker Beach.

Thanks in advance
There is a Gracie Barra BJJ gym in pity me that might be worth a look I'm planning on taking my son there when he turns 4. It's called 5th Element Jiu-jitsu Durham.

Sea cadets if you can travel, you can join up but not as staff until your DBS comes through and ya kids will have a great time
Stockton has a great unit, not sure of travel if you're in spenny
Not open as of yet though, my lads went to it one loved it the other tolerated it they were both in Marine units
Eldest lad done very well because of this

Sea cadets if you can travel, you can join up but not as staff until your DBS comes through and ya kids will have a great time
Stockton has a great unit, not sure of travel if you're in spenny
Not open as of yet though, my lads went to it one loved it the other tolerated it they were both in Marine units
Eldest lad done very well because of this

I did the army cadets when I was a south loved it but I thought u had to be 12 or 13

Back