Afghans falling from planes leaving Kabul.

I guess they know the Taliban better than we do and don't believe their reassurances.

Afghanistan has a fifty mile border with China and I suppose it's their turn now to encourage stability after Russia, the USA and NATO have all failed. Good luck with that especially considering China's treatment of Muslims within China.

I guess they know the Taliban better than we do and don't believe their reassurances.

Afghanistan has a fifty mile border with China and I suppose it's their turn now to encourage stability after Russia, the USA and NATO have all failed. Good luck with that especially considering China's treatment of Muslims within China.
Aye the Taliban have come out and said this is a different Taliban but the amount of Afghans risking their life to get out of the country seems to tell a different story

The Chinese have already met with representatives of the Taliban, I imagine weā€™ll be seeing a lot of Chinese funding for reconstructing Afghanistan with a promise that the Taliban will keep their nose out of Chinaā€™s ā€œinternal affairsā€

Back