Affordable luxury goods/jewellery

AndyGray1985

Striker
Anyone with business experience in this area in the UK who can offer advice on some brands?

Look at me - I can afford affordable stuff... etc., etc....

I sold my 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta a few years back because it didnt have one of those cup holders for my morning coffee during my daily commute.

Ive also just opened a bottle of Chateau Lafite, 1787 but it was bitter as fuck, so i poured it down my kitchen sink and stuck a candle in the top of the bottle.

My Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Grande Complication is slung in the bottom of my Ikea bedside cabinet in favour of my Casio G-Shock.

And Ive got the 'Reclining Nude' by Amedeo Modigliani hanging in my downstairs netty.

So rich people have no luxuries? poor things.

Affordable means that it’s in reach for most of the population, no?

Inexpensive. Reasonably priced. Luxuries are not reasonably priced, for most people anyways.

I sold my 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta a few years back because it didnt have one of those cup holders for my morning coffee during my daily commute.

Ive also just opened a bottle of Chateau Lafite, 1787 but it was bitter as fuck, so i poured it down my kitchen sink and stuck a candle in the top of the bottle.

My Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Grande Complication is slung in the bottom of my Ikea bedside cabinet in favour of my Casio G-Shock.

And Ive got the 'Reclining Nude' by Amedeo Modigliani hanging in my downstairs netty.

Is your Audemars losing time, hidden behind all those big rocks?

Back