Afc Wimbledon

Did anyone use the hospitality package last season? I'm just wondering what it's like as I've just booked 3 of us in it due to only having 50 points and I know I wouldn't get a ticket otherwise.

We used it last season, excellent value, good meal with lots of other SAFC supporters and staff. into ground 15 mins before ko and decent view. so, meal, programme and seat for £60 ....first class

I got a ticket for the home end, I used my sister in laws address in New Malden. I was sat with about a dozen Sunderland fans who were on the 60 quid hospitality package. Your address might be a problem as Wimbledon blocked a few fans who used nothern easetern addresses last season

I did. Agree it's good value. However my son and his mate got kicked out of the home end along with about 20 others for not celebrating Wimbledon's goal. Hi mate was a neutral and the Sunderland fans had all been quiet and well behaved til then. They were tricked into leaving 'for the away end' then the gate shut behind them when they were outside. It was underhand and unnecessary and I handed back my Don's Trust membership as a result of their hardline attitude to my subsequent emails. I won't be going this year even on hospitality.

I did. Agree it's good value. However my son and his mate got kicked out of the home end along with about 20 others for not celebrating Wimbledon's goal. Hi mate was a neutral and the Sunderland fans had all been quiet and well behaved til then. They were tricked into leaving 'for the away end' then the gate shut behind them when they were outside. It was underhand and unnecessary and I handed back my Don's Trust membership as a result of their hardline attitude to my subsequent emails. I won't be going this year even on hospitality.
And the women steward tore our tickets up and said it was a criminal offence for an away supporter to be on the home end.2 weeks later I got an email saying my name and address had been taken off Wimbledons data base so all purchase history has gone from that email address that was used.

I got a ticket for the home end, I used my sister in laws address in New Malden. I was sat with about a dozen Sunderland fans who were on the 60 quid hospitality package. Your address might be a problem as Wimbledon blocked a few fans who used nothern easetern addresses last season
These are especially for away fans with tickets in the away section seats. I have spoke to the manager and he's aware that we are sunderland season ticket holders.
£60 a head,3 course meal, programme and ticket
Can anyone book that, 60 quid a head?
You could of but they are sold out for away fans. This is off their website..

However, we do have a limited number of away fan hospitality packages. To discuss these you will need to contact Pietro Palladino for further information by calling 020 8547 3336 or by emailing [email protected]..

There's a waiting list for this.

Last edited:

Back