AFC Wimbledon Away Allocation

Is there any chance of getting a ticket for this with around 30 loyalty points?
I lived about 1.5 miles from plough lane for several years, back when it was the site of Wimbledon dogs.

Decent drinking nearby in either Wimbledon, Earlsfield or Tooting
I live in Tooting now. Lots of really good pubs so I’d suggest around here for a lot of fans.

Last edited:

Is there any chance of getting a ticket for this with around 30 loyalty points?

I live in Tooting now. Lots of really good pubs so I’d suggest around here for a lot of fans.

I lived near Broadway from 2006 to 2015 until I came back home.

The Antelope, the Tram and Social and the Selkirk were all regular haunts for me and I’d say decent boozers for a few slurps pre-match. You’ll know better these days though.

I lived near Broadway from 2006 to 2015 until I came back home.

The Antelope, the Tram and Social and the Selkirk were all regular haunts for me and I’d say decent boozers for a few slurps pre-match. You’ll know better these days though.
The Antelope and Selkirk both decent. Live just up the road to the latter.

The Wheatsheaf near Bec station is a good pub now.

You`ll get 1,000 same as everyone while they "bed-in" their new ground.

They were selling up to 1400 until Bolton acted like "lads" at the last official test event, and they reduced it dramatically

There was a bit of a cluster-fudge when we went because they issued tickets they shouldn`t have and as that was done by QR code there might have been a few got in who shouldn`t.

There weren`t any turnstiles either - just two blokes with scanners and some metal barriers. :D

Away pubs were the Earlsfield & Halfway House.

Now on sale to home fans if you've got an account/purchase history with them-was previously available under the package of February home games but now available individually.

London branch didn’t offer any when we played ‘em at Kingsmeadow.

For those with a Wimbledon account and/or purchase history, as Hettonlass said, a package of tickets for all their February home games is now on sale, but individual games not yet on sale. Just hope they don’t spot that the only game previously purchased on my account is the aforementioned Kingsneadow game where I kept my head down and managed to avoid being included in those who were thrown out..
Aye - me too !

Back